Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Tomb Kings Legendary Lords Start Positions

CA_WhelanCA_Whelan Posts: 681Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff, Community Team

Take a look at the positions that the Tomb Kings Legendary Lords will be starting their Eye of the Vortex campaigns in with our updated start position map!

Comments

• TolgharTolghar Posts: 97Registered Users
  • NopeacejustwarNopeacejustwar Posts: 938Registered Users
    Followers of NAGASH! I do hope he is in the game in some way. That would be awesome.
  • GrotbaggGrotbagg Posts: 115Registered Users
    edited January 2018
    Third. Btw, why is strygos empire still in the key? Can't see them on the map.
    Post edited by Grotbagg on
  • A_MushroomA_Mushroom Posts: 278Registered Users
    Grotbagg said:

Second!

Fail :P
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Posts: 10,526Registered Users
    I think there is a mistake in the faction list for TK, Khemri has the wrong symbol there.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • NemoxNemox Posts: 2,708Registered Users
    SiWI said:

I think there is a mistake in the faction list for TK, Khemri has the wrong symbol there.

Yeah, supposed to be the funky bird.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 7,373Registered Users
    Tolghar said:

First

I think you’ll learn that Nagash comes first.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Posts: 1,351Registered Users
    Khalida is so far from home. I will play her in ME I guess. As for vortex campaign, I will probably go for Arkhan.

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
  • Lord_XelosLord_Xelos Posts: 1,806Registered Users
    Khalida in Lustria? Khatep in Naggarond?

What now? Tomb Kings were never there! WTF?

I generally agree to some decree of lorebreaking if it supports gameplay, but Naggaroth? Really?

I hope at least ME startpos's will make some sense...
  • Red_DoxRed_Dox Junior Member Posts: 2,847Registered Users
    Updated map is appreciated (even if a certain Clan Rictus newcomer seems missing).

Sidequestion: If lets say sometime later this year, we have ME with Norsca and possible changed Old Wolrd LL startpositions and whatever DLC/FLC migth spice up the map extra until then, would it be possible to also throw out a "updated" ME map including all the factions (instead of just the LL positions)?

------Red Dox
  • NemoxNemox Posts: 2,708Registered Users

Khalida in Lustria? Khatep in Naggarond?

What now? Tomb Kings were never there! WTF?

I generally agree to some decree of lorebreaking if it supports gameplay, but Naggaroth? Really?

I hope at least ME startpos's will make some sense...

She starts in Lybaras for ME (Which isn't even there on Vortex) and Khatep is an exile, calm your knickers.
  • lordreaven448lordreaven448 Posts: 250Registered Users
    Anyone notice that part of the Culchan plains has a slight shading in one province? Clan Rictus start perhaps?
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 7,373Registered Users
    TK are known to go all over the place. For raiding that is. Khatep’s position kind of makes sense. He’s an exile looking for infoes to help bring about the goals of the Mortuary Cult. What no one knows is exactly what in the name of Asaph Khalida is doing. ’She wants to fight Vamps!’ Why nae just stay in the Southlands? You’d almost be guaranteed to stay as close to or closer to any Vampires on the map.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • MiniaArMiniaAr Posts: 364Registered Users
    Well, Luthor Harkon was turned a Vampire in Lahmia.

If he's ever implemented as the head of the Vampire coast faction, maybe Khalida has a special grudge against him that she wants to settle. ;)
  • rothamon81rothamon81 AustriaPosts: 137Registered Users
    Strygos is under additional factions but doesn't show on the map. And since Tretch isn't on the vortex map, will the additional FLC lords also be absent?
  • misunderstoodvampiremisunderstoodvampire Posts: 781Registered Users
    Am I blind? I see Strygos Empire in the table but not on the map?
  • irurobinirurobin Posts: 1,826Registered Users
    Where is Clan Rictus ?owo
  • ChaosArchbishopChaosArchbishop Posts: 4Registered Users
    Khemri has the wrong symbol on the map.
    Dune kingdoms logo appears 2 times.
    Please correct it! :)
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Posts: 10,526Registered Users
    irurobin said:

Where is Clan Rictus ?owo

not officially announced...
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • TalmoreanTalmorean Posts: 1,436Registered Users

You're not wrong.

Also KHEMRI is missing from the map too...

Khemri has the wrong symbol on the map.
    Dune kingdoms logo appears 2 times.
    Please correct it! :)

You are saying that map was once again done by intern? I'm shocked... Not!
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Posts: 6,013Registered Users
    Khemri and Dune Kingdoms share the same icon. I'm confused.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 10,405Registered Users
    Talmorean said:

You're not wrong.

Also KHEMRI is missing from the map too...
    Khemir is NOT Missing from the map... it has the WRoNG LOGO IN THE LIST.

It's Heraldry is the bird on blue ground it seems, and that's on the map
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!"

CA hates the Empire confirmed. The FLC LL for the new Lord Pack is Gor-Rok. Meaning the Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. And no, moving Balthasar Gelt from Reikland, where he should be, DOES NOT COUNT. If they wanted a LL in the Southern Empire: Marius Leitdorf of Averland or maybe Elspeth von Draken in Nuln...

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?

GHAL MARAZ IS THE WEAPON OF THE SETTING! YET SOME BRETONNIAN SWORD IS MORE POTENT?! BUFF GHAL MARAZ IN SIGMAR'S NAME!
  • Noisy_CricketNoisy_Cricket Posts: 218Registered Users

Anyone notice that part of the Culchan plains has a slight shading in one province? Clan Rictus start perhaps?

In the current version of the game that is southern sentinels territory. I believe it was left off the map before the original launch of warhammer 2. Looks like they just corrected it.
  • JestamaneJestamane Posts: 158Registered Users
    MiniaAr said:

Well, Luthor Harkon was turned a Vampire in Lahmia.

If he's ever implemented as the head of the Vampire coast faction, maybe Khalida has a special grudge against him that she wants to settle. ;)

Luthor will win!
  • PaulHPaulH Posts: 1,360Registered Users
    @CA_Whelan

Do you know when the unit list will be announced? :)
  • SongzordSongzord Posts: 78Registered Users
    edited January 2018
    New LL skavens begin in Naggarot. Most likely in an empty territory in the mountains of the black ridge near to Morati and Khatep.

Empire Strigos removed from the game?
    PaulH said:

@CA_Whelan

Was supposed to be released last week. No idea why not there yet...
  • TheChocolateJesusTheChocolateJesus Senior Member Posts: 1,423Registered Users

PaulH said:

@CA_Whelan

They never said something like that. They said that it would be released this week. Stop spreading false information.
    It's gotta be a Chocolate Jesus to keep me satisfied.
    edited January 2018

PaulH said:

@CA_Whelan

They never said something like that. They said that it would be released this week. Stop spreading false information.

Unless You have source to back up You claims, I say it was previous week. And before that it was supposed to be first week of January but that obviously didn't happen.