Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 - Tomb Kings Let's Play

CA_WhelanCA_Whelan Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 681
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

In this Tomb Kings Head to Head Let's play, myself and Guy will be taking eachother on as Settra the Imperishable and Arkhan the Black! Vying for the control of the legendarily powerful books of Nagash, will my full force rush to take down Guy's settlements work out? Or will his push for the campaign buffs of the Books of Nagash give him the edge in our final battle?

Total War: WARHAMMER II - Rise of the Tomb Kings is out on the 23rd of January.

For more information, visit the Steam page here
Post edited by Grace_CA on

Comments

• DerpyRoxasDerpyRoxas Registered Users Posts: 3,343
    Spare Araby. Kill Settra.

Comeeee on
    "... The Arabyan city of El-Kalabad"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 10,240
    Did you just start to siege that city to allow a much more epic battle a turn later?
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • VonhellstingVonhellsting Registered Users Posts: 748
    I love the look of the boats. <3
  • NemoxNemox Registered Users Posts: 2,895
    edited January 2018
    Necrotect's look a lot better than the models I remember. The Tomb Kings look badass too

As for the roster reveal today, since we pretty much know all the units and mechanics so far, is this more of a condensed info load for those not frequenting reddit/forums etc?
  • SciarraSciarra Registered Users Posts: 241
    Give us! Give us! PRE release!!! PLEASE IN THE NAME OF NAGASH! :#
  • Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,351
    HYPE!!!

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
    Nemox said:

Necrotect's look a lot better than the models I remember. The Tomb Kings look badass too

As for the roster reveal today, since we pretty much know all the units and mechanics so far, is this more of a condensed info load for those not frequenting reddit/forums etc?

Uh, @Nemox they said they would reveal the roster today?

Nemox said:

Yup, in 20 mins on Facebook.
    Nemox said:

Nemox said:

Oh, thanks mate!
  • jacobelowjacobelow Registered Users Posts: 22
    It looks great and I can't wait for it.
    One question though
    Since Guy went away and got one of the ancient books how will you (settra) claim it. Will you get it when you kill the general that lead the attack, and if so what if the general is killed somewhere else or disbanded? Will you get it when you wipe said opponent of the map or do you get it when claiming their capital? Would appreciate an answer
    This will probably become my favorite race. Great jobs on it
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,378
    Nemox said:

Nemox said:

does anyone have a link?
    #RIP BORIS! KILLED BY CA AND GW WITH SHORTSIGHTED CRUELTY JUST TO SHOVE KOSTALTYN DOWN OUR THROATS!

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
    Uff, nothing in Total War Facebook Live uff.
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, supposed to be 4pm GMT but still nadda.

link: https://www.facebook.com/TotalWar/

But not sure when it will appear
  • St_AugustineSt_Augustine Registered Users Posts: 220
    Technical issues >_>
    "Bow pilgrims, bow before the Wisdom of Asaph made flesh, the Voice of Vengeful, the Lioness of the Hills, She Whose Legions Blot Out the Sun With Their Arrows, High Queen Khalida, Guardian of Dammed Lahmia, the Watchfull Soul and The Serpent Queen" -Lich Priest Djubti

MUH TUMB KEENGS

"Caesar I was and am Justinian"
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,378

Technical issues >_>

The same procedure as last year, Miss Sophie?
    #RIP BORIS! KILLED BY CA AND GW WITH SHORTSIGHTED CRUELTY JUST TO SHOVE KOSTALTYN DOWN OUR THROATS!

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • St_AugustineSt_Augustine Registered Users Posts: 220

Technical issues >_>

They have arrived
    "Bow pilgrims, bow before the Wisdom of Asaph made flesh, the Voice of Vengeful, the Lioness of the Hills, She Whose Legions Blot Out the Sun With Their Arrows, High Queen Khalida, Guardian of Dammed Lahmia, the Watchfull Soul and The Serpent Queen" -Lich Priest Djubti

MUH TUMB KEENGS

"Caesar I was and am Justinian"

'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • TalmoreanTalmorean Registered Users Posts: 1,477
    It's Live now.
    They are live guys.
  • ArstellandaArstellanda Registered Users Posts: 341

"... The Arabyan city of El-Kalabad"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Araby confirmed? But where are the Estalian Angels?

Technical issues >_>

Same procedure as every year James.
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 6,433
    Bah, I deleted my Facebook (New Year's Resolution).

Just tell me the most important thing; was it presented by Joey?
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,986
    Guys, the unit roster is being revealed in Facebook...
  • obippoobippo Member Registered Users Posts: 2,527
    any surprise?¿ can't watch right now
    Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.

• YrellianYrellian Registered Users Posts: 1,758
    obippo said:

any surprise?¿ can't watch right now

Nope. The only new thing is proper introduction to RoR units and that was it :smile: Bye Bye to Bone Giant

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"

I used to be crazycrix, then Epic happened and I became Dubinekdubajs, which I had to change again😀
  • endurendur Registered Users Posts: 3,991
    Epic let's play of head to head. We need part 2!
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,286
    The Head to Head Campaigns are one of the reasons for why the Old World's Lords and Heroes need to be updated to the New World's standards. Anyway it was an very nice video. :)
    Tayvar said:

The Head to Head Campaigns are one of the reasons for why the Old World's Lords and Heroes need to be updated to the New World's standards. Anyway it was an very nice video. :)

In agreement across the line. Incredibly short though even as well edited as it was.
  • RocketlegionRocketlegion Member Registered Users Posts: 705
    This let's play feels like Arkhan propaganda, unacceptable! ;)