Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

My Coop campaign - 123 turns in

Secuter#4520Secuter#4520 Senior MemberDenmark, Aarhus.Registered Users Posts: 2,394
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

This is a coop campaign, with my brother.
I play Middenland and he plays Thegans Errantry.
Whenever it says "Vassal" on the list to the right, it means that it is a vassal of Middenland. Nobody else has any vassals.
The most impactful mods are Radious mod, No Confederacy and the ability to vassal factions.

If you have any questions; feel free to ask.

Credits for the map goes to @Azure_Eagle

Best regards
Secuter
Tagged:

Comments

• InuOkami#8640InuOkami#8640 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 688
    What a mess, sounds fun.
  • Secuter#4520Secuter#4520 Senior Member Denmark, Aarhus.Registered Users Posts: 2,394
    coury97 said:

What a mess, sounds fun.

It is indeed. But that's the fun part. It's so boring when the Dwarfs or whatever colors everything blue. Here there's different factions present.

The continent of Ulthuan was split in the middle with alliances.
    Lothern, Caledor, Ellyrion and Nagarythe vs Yvresse, Cothique, Saphery and maybe also Avalorn. Only Chrace was neutral. Luckily I brought peace to their countries. :)
  • InuOkami#8640InuOkami#8640 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 688
    Well, now everything is blue indeed, just a little darker blue.
  • #28957#28957 Registered Users Posts: 2,764
    I played Estalia + Tilea coop campaign using Cataph TEB with my friend (game one though) and it was one my of the most enjoyable experiences in Total War.

Will totally re-do it after TK release and more fixes for ME!
    Now I am known as "numbers".
  • Secuter#4520Secuter#4520 Senior Member Denmark, Aarhus.Registered Users Posts: 2,394
    edited January 2018
    coury97 said:

Well, now everything is blue indeed, just a little darker blue.

50 shades of blue. Dwarf Blue, Middenland Blue, Thegans Blue etc.
    Enforest said:

I played Estalia + Tilea coop campaign using Cataph TEB with my friend (game one though) and it was one my of the most enjoyable experiences in Total War.

Will totally re-do it after TK release and more fixes for ME!

I tried that too, we quickly stopped, though, and began to play the campaign as seen above instead ;) Remember to use No Confederacy to keep the game diverse!
  • ReDoReDo Registered Users Posts: 63
    Poor greenskins no where to be seen
    ReDo said:

Poor greenskins no where to be seen

Azhaags Waaarg still exists in the mountains to the right and Blue Vipers might survive a round or two more.
  • AlysAlys Registered Users Posts: 161
    poor Teclis, he only has a single village on an island.