Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredEnd Turn Crashes

SeraphielSeraphiel Junior MemberPosts: 11Registered Users
edited January 24 in Crashes
Hi

Everytime I end turn 29 playing as Settra in the new Tomb Kings DLC the game crashes to desktop every time it reaches the Xlanhaupec faction.

The game is on steam. I have verified the cache and I have updated my drivers but still the problem persists. I have tried various different work arounds (moving characters in different ways, reloading older saves, capturing different settlements etc.) but every time the game crashes at the end of turn 29.

Using the vanilla version of the game, no mods. Windows 10, within the specs.

I am using the latest game build and there is no mod log because I have never used mods.

I suspect it is a problem with the new DLC.

Any help?

EDIT: Posted on Steam and it seems that other people are having the same Xlanhaupec problem (although on different turns).

EDIT 2: Updated to include the requested information (including saved games). Added all the relevant mini-dumps.
Post edited by Seraphiel on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file