Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[v1.3.0 Build 6014.1273082] Vanilla Campain Eye of the Vortex going back to the main menu

Mattes98Mattes98 Registered Users Posts: 1
edited January 2018 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Unsure whether to post here or in the Crashes section, this one looked nicer so here we go:

v1.3.0 Build 6014.1273082

After Updating the game with the ME patch(the 6GB one) , I was unable to continue my previous campaign. Whenever I attempt to load my User Save(Lothern 6450463531), the loading screen would appear for 5 seconds, loading super fast and the presenting me back to the main menu.

Howerver, when I attempt to load the Auto Save(Auto-save50463531), the game will outright transit to a black screen, then crashing after approximately 30 seconds.

Tested using DirectX 11 and 12. The same happened when trying to start a new Campaign, be it multiplayer or singleplayer.

To reproduce, simply try loading the corresponding Save File.

On another note, there was a strange file named "no_clean_exit" with a size of 0kb in the log folder, unfortunately I am not allowed to upload it here, I would be grateful for any explanation provided.

Sincerely,
Mattes

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file