Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Can you make a mod that each faction starts with one region?

kosekukoseku Junior MemberPosts: 59Registered Users
I wanna play on a campaign map which each faction has equal starting potentials with 1 region having(1 main city and 2 settlements) And no nomad pillagers... Is it possible to make? Or is there any mod like this available already?

Comments

• Bersaglieri1989Bersaglieri1989 Posts: 13Registered Users
    for that to work you would have to have more factions to take up specific a region left vacant. The Rebel factions also get extremely powerful if left unchecked in this game. The only alternative would be less regions and I mean who would really want that? If anything I'd want a way more detailed map than we got.
  • kosekukoseku Junior Member Posts: 59Registered Users
    well there are 56 factions at the beginning of the game and there are 62 regions(i actualy counted them), we need 6 more factions to fulfill, there are good rebels also: gauls, britannia, iberia, africa, ilirria, pontus, asia...
    wouldnt it work like this?