Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Why dosen't Tyrion do Fire Damage?

saberslash117saberslash117 Posts: 223Registered Users
So just now while playing some MP games and I up against Arkhan who was weak against fire, i just realized this guy dosen't have ANY fire damage despite his sword literally being on fire......The only fire damage he does is in that fire spell....

Is this on purpose?

Comments

• CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 13,377Registered Users, Moderators
    Doesn't actually getting the Sunfang sword for Tyrion change his attacks to cause fire and magic damage?
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Posts: 5,566Registered Users
    Canuovea said:

Doesn't actually getting the Sunfang sword for Tyrion change his attacks to cause fire and magic damage?

It might on Campaign. Haven't double checked in Custom/MP because of how items are handled on there best example is Karl Franz he can't take his Silver Seal but he can take both Ghal Maraz and the Reikland Runefang at the same time.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 13,377Registered Users, Moderators
    Fairly sure it should even in MP, but I'm not much of a Multiplayer Gamer.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • wingren013wingren013 Posts: 873Registered Users
    MP items only give you their activated abilities and not their stat buffs for whatever reason. So Tyrion doesn't get his damage type changed when you buy sunfang.