Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Issues after Tomb Kings (reoccur)

DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,575
Hello everyone, I would love to bring something under your attention, and also ask if more people seem to have this.

Before anyone says, yes, I will post this in the right thread, but I also want to hear people's own experience, and its more likely to get more reactions here. So this post has 2 purposes. (Let CA know this problem, and to hear you own experience)

Okay, there we go then :)

I have had some trouble concerning ( I tried very hard, and I really think it is ) the graphic card. In the beginning, whenever I started up Total war Warhammer 2, I would hear sounds coming from my Graphic card. This sound would happen on the campaign map, after loading screen etc.

Now this problem was gone, only I don't rememmber after with update or even if it was an update. It just stopped doing it after a while. After Tomb Kings I hear the sound again. Now I have to say, I did download Aorus Graphics engines, the latest version (1.29) and I don't know if that is the cause, but since I have had this problem with Warhammer before ( and only warhammer ) I can only assume the problem lies in Warhammer ?

My graphic card :

GTX 1080 8g.

Please, if I forgot to mention anything important concerning this post, please tell me, I am not a professional in this area. So forgive me if not all info needed is included (yet)

Thanks in advance ! and please, let me know if you have this trouble too, or if you maybe know the cause and if its known to CA ?

Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the New World.
Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor