Here is the list of remaining possible bugs I have found in the current version of Rome 2. Some of these I have reported in the Power and Politics beta section but others are previously unreported. If anyone else wants to add in any other issues in this thread that I've missed, please feel free. If there is another patch sometime for Rome 2 it would be nice to get these addressed. In rough order of severity:
1. All effects that apply range bonuses to missile units are still not working. The update in power and politics did fix the calculation of the range to correctly add a percent increase instead of just adding a flat number equal to 0.0X like in patch 17 and earlier where X is the percent increase listed. However the new correctly calculated range isn't actually being applied on the battlefield. As far as I can tell the range values always remain equal to the base range for that projectile type. It might be that the base range for the projectile is overwriting the correctly calculated increased range or the increased range is just not being applied to the actual battlefield. The range shows correctly in the unit card UI stats, but unfortunately is not actually making any impact to the unit stats on the battlefield. I have posted screenshots illustrating this in more detail in this thread (https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/210492/effects-that-increase-missile-range-not-working#latest
There is no way to fix this with data modding since the data table effects don't get applied in any way on the battlefield and that is why I have this at the top of the list as the worst issue.
2. Armenia's christian religious line of buildings causes christian cult buildings to generate the negative public order penalty from having non-christian buildings in the province. It seems like Armenia's christian line of buildings should not trigger the public order penalty since both buildings are christian buildings. In the description of the effect it seems like this is the intended behavior and it just isn't working correctly. I haven't found anything in the data tables to modify this behavior so that is why I have it second. (https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/210148/armenia-christian-religious-buildings-triggering-public-order-penalty#latest
3. For factions that start with the empire government type (like the roman factions in Imperator Augustus) gaining imperium doesn't give the proper bonuses to the number of available edits. I haven't tested this extensively, but at least through a gain of one imperium level the number of edicts remained unchanged. At the start of the game the bonus edict from being an empire worked correctly, but as soon as the base number of available edits increased with the imperium increase the bonus edict from being an empire stopped being applied. I assume the bonus edict isn't being added on correctly after the base number of available edicts changes as a result of an increase in your imperium level.
4. There are many units that have mismatched values between their weight and their caste in the main_units table. The caste value is what determines how some bonuses are applied like bonuses to light units from certain army traditions. In the UI you see the unit is classified as light (from the weight) but then see no increase in stats from an army tradition boosting the stats of light units. This is because the caste is mismatched for that unit. It is confusing and unless you open up the main_units table and look at that unit's caste value you won't have any idea why the bonus isn't working correctly. This one can be fixed through extensive edits in the main_units table, so it is fixable through modding. I have what I think is a complete list of mismatched units and a pack file with them fixed that I would be happy to provide if that is useful. (https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/209198/mismatches-between-unit-weights-and-unit-castes#latest
5. All of the _commander units for empire divided are missing the unit_set association to the general or admiral bodyguard groups. This means they don't benefit from any effect that targets the general or admiral. They also aren't associated with unit_sets like melee_units_spears, melee_units_swords, etc. This means they don't benefit from effects that target those unit types. I have a pack file that I could share for this one as well if it is useful. (https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/209226/empire-divided-commander-unit-setup-in-unit-set-to-unit-junctions-table#latest
6. In Hannibal at the Gates, the Roman Auxiliary lvl 4 building is missing an effect to increase the recruitment slots in the province that the lvl 3 building has.
7. In effects table the rom_general_bodyguard_mod_melee_attack/defence effects have the description switched.
8. In the campaign_bonus_value_ids_basic table the effect "mercenary_province_pool_cap_mod" has a typo in the name (the "m" is missing in mercenary). I'm not sure this effect is used, but in case it ever is, it would be good to fix this.
9. The effect_bonus_value_ids_unit_sets_tables is missing a line for artillery ships. More info here: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/208696/destroyer-navy-tradition-not-giving-correct-bonuses#latest
If any more information is needed to clarify any of these I would be happy to help.