Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Can i continue multiplayer campagin after i completed the victory conditions?

delta78delta78 Registered Users Posts: 3
Me and my friend are playing campagin and lately we are getting really close to achieving victory conditions. We wonder if you can continue your multiplayer campagin after completing it all.

It's really important, because i have to decide - to make my empire stronger, expand further to conquer all map along my friend or to stab him in the back, because soon it all ends anyways?

I can't find the answer anywhere online.

Please help.

Comments

• Bmnoble981#3908Bmnoble981#3908 Senior Member South AustraliaRegistered Users Posts: 1,314
    I would assume you both have to choose to continue playing after 1 of you wins.

That said I don't know for sure I don't play multiplayer campaigns only 1 way to find out for sure.
  • delta78delta78 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Goddamn why there's noone who knows? Did nobody finsih the multiplayer campagin? I have to make a decision today...
  • eumaies#1128eumaies#1128 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,509
    edited February 2018
    Sorry man I've been there before. I play a lot but never reached the mp victory conditions. Let the people know when you find out!
  • delta78delta78 Registered Users Posts: 3
    To everyone who stumbles upon this post searching for an answer: once one of players completes all of victory conditions game immadietly stops. It takes you to the screen where it shows your progress through game and takes you back to main menu without option to return.

Honestly it's really dissapointing, I wanted to burn my friends Imperium to the ground, but couldn't, because i fulfilled objectives while doing so. If anybody wants to know, we were playing in "head to head" mode.
    delta78 said:

To everyone who stumbles upon this post searching for an answer: once one of players completes all of victory conditions game immadietly stops. It takes you to the screen where it shows your progress through game and takes you back to main menu without option to return.

Honestly it's really dissapointing, I wanted to burn my friends Imperium to the ground, but couldn't, because i fulfilled objectives while doing so. If anybody wants to know, we were playing in "head to head" mode.

thanks for documenting that! Too bad you can't play without those objectives on. i have always been worried about that.
    Incredibly incredibly bad
  • Belan#4815Belan#4815 Registered Users Posts: 21
    We are playing a coop campaign and I completed the coop objectives and the short and long victory. At the coop objective the victory screen came up but had a “continue campaign” button that we pressed. Completing the short and long conditions didn’t get any popups but did give me the buffs.

We did NOT get a new mission when the end game event triggered.
    Belan said:

We are playing a coop campaign and I completed the coop objectives and the short and long victory. At the coop objective the victory screen came up but had a “continue campaign” button that we pressed. Completing the short and long conditions didn’t get any popups but did give me the buffs.

We did NOT get a new mission when the end game event triggered.

Sweet!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file