Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Windows 10 Screen Resolution Fix Not Working

PhilipFPhilipF Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 33
A few weeks ago I had to reinstall Windows 10. Prior to this RTW was working fine full screen, thanks to the preferences script provided in the pinned thread here...

However, after reinstalling my RTW files and making sure the same preferences script was applied, it is no longer offering me a screen resolution above 1280x768 on the video options menu for vanilla, BI and Alexander...However, all mods are giving me the same fullscreen options as before...I tried copying the preferences script from one of these mods to the vanilla folder, but 1280x768 was still the highest on offer...

I don't understand why this is not working, especially as there was no problem before...Somebody said that there is another screen optimisation command somewhere in the data folder, but I can't seem to find it...Maybe that's where the problem lies, but it still seems odd that the mods work as before, but the official versions don't...