Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Shogun 2 Easter Eggs

ThesaboteurThesaboteur Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 812
edited August 2011 in Total War: SHOGUN 2
Has any found any easter eggs in the game yet? During my Monk Island campaign I decided to play a naval battle and suddenly my marines started singing! Never noticed that before, but it was only my admiral's ship.
Post edited by Thesaboteur on

Comments

• rlmdmcrlmdmc Junior Member Oregon USARegistered Users Posts: 2
    edited August 2011
    Has any found any easter eggs in the game yet? During my Monk Island campaign I decided to play a naval battle and suddenly my marines started singing! Never noticed that before, but it was only my admiral's ship.

After many naval battles, I have just had a battle which had a pod of whales swimming, spouting, and sounding through the fleets. rlmdmc
  • andferpaandferpa Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,520
    edited August 2011
    I don`t think those are Easter eggs, rather actual environmental features.
    Andokides
    All war is based on deception.
    Sun Tzu
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
    Sun Tzu
    A leader is a dealer in hope.
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    Heaven cannot brook two suns, nor earth two masters.
    Alexander the Great
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.
    William Shakespeare.
  • Shadow_WarriorShadow_Warrior Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 240
    edited August 2011
    The whole game is one Giant Easter Egg.
    The Art of War is in ensuring the enemy know they have no chance of Victory.
  • slash_rslash_r Registered Users Posts: 1
    There is a fun easter egg I found!

There is a chance to get a retainer named Hayashida Heihachi, whose description says "I'm Hayashida Heihachi, a fencer of the Wood Cut School."

A fun reference to Hayashida Heihachi, from the famous movie "Seven Samurais"