Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Game crash when it want to show finaly screen after complete coop campain !!!

kOOsmatykOOsmaty Registered Users Posts: 16
edited March 2018 in Crashes
Hi,
me and my friend got a big problem...
When we want to end our coop campain (taking last of 80 regions), after taking this settlement game freez and next crash after 30 seconds on both PCs to the desktop !!! :open_mouth:
I rly dont understand in wheres the problem. We tried to end campain in couple different ways and still got crashes...

Its sad that we spend a lot of time during coop campain and we cannot finish it... :confused:

Build:
v1.6.0
build 14562.1159262

not mod

friend save will be add soon
Post edited by kOOsmaty on

Comments

• kOOsmatykOOsmaty Registered Users Posts: 16
    edited March 2018
    I hope there will aprear any resonable answer from CA... and I wont wait couple of months 4 it like with different problems!
    Post edited by kOOsmaty on
    For how long have I wait to recive an answer ?!
  • ArrowsongArrowsong Registered Users Posts: 1
    Alot of people seems to have this problem. Me and my friend had the exact same thing happening to us but I could load an earlier game and get the dwarfs to confederate with me which gave us the last settlements we needed and was able to complete the coop campaign. Really sucks not being able to complete it in a normal manner.
  • OrcfaggotOrcfaggot Registered Users Posts: 7
    SAME PROBLEM HERE AS WELL! As far as round 150 ( roughly ) we are both Tomb Kings and are close on collecting all the books and now all personal battles ends with a crash! The AI auto resolves are absolute **** design wheras my army of MECHAS gets annihilated by a HALFED army of simple High Elves archers out in the open sea, ****!

I see great interest from the support team to solve our problem... GG CA... GG
  • OrcfaggotOrcfaggot Registered Users Posts: 7
    They don't really care, a team that WOULD care would update the game at least WEEKLY like the smaller, indie game developers paying attention to the reviews. These shitheads purposefully ignores issues that are as old since the FIRST game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file