Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War Series - Multiplayer - 2 or more?

Admiralen1728Admiralen1728 Registered Users Posts: 4
Hi, why is multiplayer mode limited to 2 players? Why have not new TW games got improved in the multiplayer mode? Have bought several of your games but you have never improved multiplayer mode. Several fans and then I really mean SEVERAL fans want an improved of the multiplayer mode! The dream would be if you could play Multiplayer Campaign with 4 players. Right now you get sad when one play your games because if you have 2-3 friends who are TW nerds, but the game only support 2 in multiplayer - so you can only play with 1 of your friends. The actual gaming experience would be greatly improved if you in Thrones of Britannia fixed this! Please fix it! We fans need this!

I would go so far as buying a DLC if needed to play with all of my 4 friends simultaneously. Thank You for your time. :)

Comments

• BolshevikBolshevik Registered Users Posts: 93
    Few people do multiplayer so its probably not a priority for CA. Its worth noting the game is $40 which is reasonable for the amount of content in it. Personally I wish I could do more than a 2 player campaign but it won't stop me from buying the game.

ABOVE: Soviet officer Alexey Yeremenko leads his men into combat. He was killed seconds after this photo was taken near Voroshilovgrad, Ukraine - July 12, 1942.

My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bolshevik-/
  • HytrixHytrix Registered Users Posts: 2
    I think that it is an area they can improve in and even make a greater profit if they add this to the game. I would also buy any dlc just for a chance to play with all four of my friends in these campaigns.
  • The_baronThe_baron Registered Users Posts: 563
    @Bolshevik what will make you not buy the game ?

From reading your posts and your attitude - I would guess you are young and you are probably gonna buy anything being made by TW as long as you can.

p.s. I have no clue why a person like you feels the need to post that for you it doesn't matter, its just the same as someone posting here that he doesn't use multiplayer and doesn't mind not seeing it ... will this person contribute to the conversation ? nope. think about it ^^
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,864
    Let's discuss the topic and not the people posting. All opinions are welcome, if they are posted according to the Forum Terms and Conditions.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • RocksitterRocksitter Registered Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2018
    Bolshevik said:

Few people do multiplayer so its probably not a priority for CA. Its worth noting the game is $40 which is reasonable for the amount of content in it. Personally I wish I could do more than a 2 player campaign but it won't stop me from buying the game.

If the game had a better multiplayer it would get played. Comment removed.
    Post edited by dge1 on