Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Estalian "official" lore

PoorManatee6197PoorManatee6197 Registered Users Posts: 830
So i was in the internet and i found this pdf about estalia: http://tinstargames.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/0/2/12026323/swords_of_the_south_bm_2016.pdf

-So what?- you say- there are tons of fan mades in the net.

Well, the thing is that this isn't a simple fan made, this was going to be a official supplement for WFRP 2nd edition, but was cancelled by the arrival of the 3rd edition. I don't know if CA has any plan to include Estalia (probably not) but if they do, i think this would be a good source of information since is the closest thing to cannon we have. What do you think?
#MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Silver Pinacle, Karag Dum, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

Those all missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!

Comments