Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

modding king purse as huge part of source of faction's income!

guineawolfguineawolf Junior MemberPosts: 190Registered Users

since i cannot mod the tradeable goods's/resources's price/value,and mod the city building trade value in building file like in Rome 1,
then what i only can do is to mod the king purse!!!

i have mod all factions(except mongols,timurids and slaves!i even mod the time scale to 0.01 so i can just enjoy the medieval conquest
and prevent the annoying mongols invasions!!!)king purse 3 times of it's original income(like 2500 to 7500!),so all AI faction can manage
to afford a minimum 1 army at least even they have just 1 city !!then we can enjoy a minimum size of !!!

I will very thanks to any bro that help improve the income mod here ,so plz just reply any IDEAS!!!

thanks a lot first!!!
THERE IS NO CRIME IN WAR!!! EXCEPT THE WAR ITSELF IS A CRIME!!!!!
WAR IS SWEET TO THOSE WHO NEVER EXPERIENCE IT!!!EXCEPT EXPERIENCING WAR IN """TOTAL WAR"""?????

Comments

• blaatblaat Junior Member Posts: 2,457Registered Users

since i cannot mod the tradeable goods's/resources's price/value,and mod the city building trade value in building file like in Rome 1,
    then what i only can do is to mod the king purse!!!

i have mod all factions(except mongols,timurids and slaves!i even mod the time scale to 0.01 so i can just enjoy the medieval conquest
    and prevent the annoying mongols invasions!!!)king purse 3 times of it's original income(like 2500 to 7500!),so all AI faction can manage
    to afford a minimum 1 army at least even they have just 1 city !!then we can enjoy a minimum size of !!!

I will very thanks to any bro that help improve the income mod here ,so plz just reply any IDEAS!!!

thanks a lot first!!!

if I understood you correctly you want help modding he kings purse?

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

the reason I prefer LOTR over warhammer fantasy and 40k

I am dutch so if you like to have a talk in dutch shoot me a PM :)
  • dreagondreagon Senior Member Posts: 1,220Registered Users
    I'm assuming you want to mod the kings purse. I don't know if this works because I haven't tried it and don't really want to try it but just looking at the files it shouldn't be that hard. In the same file where you unlock factions and change time scale (descr_strat) you see something like the following if you scroll down a bit.

faction england, balanced smith
    ai_label catholic
    denari 10000
    denari_kings_purse 2500
    settlement

I assume you can change the value of denari_kings_purse to change the kings purse. You can also give factions a giant amount of gold on turn 1 by changing the value of denari. You simply have to change these values for each individual faction I assume.
    My Total War wishlist:

1: Reformation: Total War
    2: Victoria: Total War
    3: Dark Age: Total War
  • guineawolfguineawolf Junior Member Posts: 190Registered Users
    dreagon said:

I'm assuming you want to mod the kings purse. I don't know if this works because I haven't tried it and don't really want to try it but just looking at the files it shouldn't be that hard. In the same file where you unlock factions and change time scale (descr_strat) you see something like the following if you scroll down a bit.

faction england, balanced smith
    ai_label catholic
    denari 10000
    denari_kings_purse 2500
    settlement

I assume you can change the value of denari_kings_purse to change the kings purse. You can also give factions a giant amount of gold on turn 1 by changing the value of denari. You simply have to change these values for each individual faction I assume.

thanks you very much,i oredi change them,and it is quite hell a lot of fun to do that,too bad my machine can't support extra armies in battles....
    THERE IS NO CRIME IN WAR!!! EXCEPT THE WAR ITSELF IS A CRIME!!!!!
    WAR IS SWEET TO THOSE WHO NEVER EXPERIENCE IT!!!EXCEPT EXPERIENCING WAR IN """TOTAL WAR"""?????