Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Questionnaire for a thesis about Total War: Shogun 2

GeckowichGeckowich Posts: 3Registered Users
Hello there! I'm a student at Uppsala University in Sweden and I'm writing my thesis about the use of video games in the history school subject! I have selected Total War: Shogun 2 since the game depicts an historic event but geogriphically and socially far away from the western world. If you have played Shogun 2 and have time it would be of great value if you could answer this questionnaire! Important is that you do NOT look up any facts about the game before or during the questionnaire, I want to see how much you remember from the game!

Here is a link for the questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/Zrx2eNspLI5NqNMg1

Thank you for your time!!

Comments

• GeckowichGeckowich Posts: 3Registered Users
    Hello there! I'm a student at Uppsala University in Sweden and I'm writing my thesis about the use of video games in the history school subject! I have selected Total War: Shogun 2 since the game depicts a historic event but geographically and socially far away from the western world. If you have played Shogun 2 and have the time it would be of great value if you could answer this questionnaire! Important is that you do NOT look up any facts about the game before or during the questionnaire, I want to see how much you remember from the game!

The participants are completely anonymous.

Here is a link for the questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/L3nk3Ow1EQ0HB9nJ2

Thank you for your time!!

• MrJadeMrJade Senior Member Lansing, MIPosts: 7,050Registered Users
    Done.
    Thrones of Britannia: 69/100
    Warhammer II: 73/100
    Warhammer: 79/100
    Attila: 70/100 [Age of Charlemagne: 72/100]
    Rome II: 49/100
    Shogun II: 93/100 [Fall of the Samurai: 95/100]
    Napoleon: 58/100
    Empire: 53/100
    Medieval II: 90/100 [Kingdoms: 90/100]
    Rome I: 88/100
    Medieval I: 92/100
    Shogun I: 84/100
  • HondlisHondlis Junior Member Posts: 505Registered Users
    Shogun 2? By sigmar what is this heresy?

(yeah and done)
  • GeckowichGeckowich Posts: 3Registered Users
    Thank you so much guys! Ulfric bless you!