Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Let's Play series as West Seaxe

MarkGFLMarkGFL Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 8
edited May 8 in Community Content
Hi Folks! Hope its ok to post this here, if not then please mods feel free to remove it and let me know.

I'll be playing through Thrones of Britannia as West Seaxe first (am currently reading the Bernard Cornwell novels so I already had a taste for it) and would like to share my Let's Play series with you. I'm new to this game, but have played many of the Total War series in the past. Episode 1 is listed below and as I upload episodes taken from my livestream on Twitch future episodes should follow on a daily if not faster basis.

So far I like the artwork and the historical flavour to the game. I've already been caught out by some of the new (to me) game mechanics such as loyalty and food production so I'll have to see if I can rescue the realm and pull things around. but its great to have a challenge! :)

Post edited by MarkGFL on

Comments