Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredVictory Steam Achievements

DitalcusDitalcus Posts: 1Registered Users
edited May 2018 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Hi Everyone,

Let me first congratulate for the game, I am having a good time in it!

I don't know if this is the correct place to report it because is related to the steam achievements but it is worth the shot.

I was playing with the dyflin and I won the short conquest and the respective achievement, then after a few more turns I won the short kingom, and after a few more I won the Short Fame, for both cases I didn't get the steam achievements.

Is this normal? Do I have to do 7 campaigns to get all the faction related victory achievements? I would like not to, even with the awesome Irish Vikings.

Thanks in advance, and may Odin watch over you :smiley:
Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• JustnijlandJustnijland Junior Member Posts: 12Registered Users
    Same issue.

I did all the achievements for West Seaxe.

I got the following achievements:
    - Hegemony of Wessex
    - Count to Fief
    - King of the Anglo-Saxons
    - King of the Britons

The ones I did not get:
    - Seaxe Education
    - The Saxon Scourge
    - Your Seaxe Is On Fire
    - The Only Way is Wessex

The ones I did not complete:
    - A United England

Hope someone fixes this, let me know if anything changes! ;)
  • CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 1,036Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi Everyone,

Would you be able to provide us with your Save Files and modified logs to investigate this issue further.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.