Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Assembly Kit Bug

Batricus88Batricus88 Registered Users Posts: 3
Hi, I have to report a bug with the latest version of the Assembly Kit.
When I go to create a startpos for the main campaign of the game (main_rome), BOB load infinitely the screen of Rome2, and it does not create any startpos files.
I tried doing the same thing with the version 17 beta of AK,and everything works fine, but obviously you can not use the factions of the new dlc "desert Kingdoms", because they are not present in the database. I hope to solve this bug, because it is annoying, and make startpos with the PFM is very hard.

this is a recent discussion, that we did on TWcenter

Sorry my bad English.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?782061-BOB-crashed-when-i-want-to-make-a-Startpos

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 14,730
    Duplicating a thread in several different locations is not necessary, nor does it help anything. This one is closed. Refer to the one in Support.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
This discussion has been closed.