Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Attackers Start in the village they are attacking?

wolfeee1wolfeee1 Posts: 3Registered Users
I have played a singleplayer and multiplayer campaign. when an enemy army attacks an unwalled city that I hold, if I have an army stationed, deploys with the village on their side of the map. is this intentional?

to clarify when deploying the defenders are out in the field and the attackers can (if they so choose) deploy in the village. Is this a bug? or is it on purpose?

Comments

• Myrm1d0nMyrm1d0n Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited June 2018
    I honestly do not understand how there's so few people talking about this. It seems like every other village that I try to defend the AI always seem to pull the **** sickest magic trick ever where they somehow end up inside the village with my garrison outside of it.

I was really looking forward to the first patch to come out for this game, since I was hoping that this problem would be addressed, but sadly it seems we have to wait a while longer.
    Post edited by Myrm1d0n on