Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressGame and pc freeze on campaign map

HoB2020HoB2020 Posts: 3Registered Users
edited May 2018 in Performance & Graphics
Build: 11479.1360569

Hi,
As title, with no warning or specific action the game and my pc freezes, always with a constant buzzing sound.

All drivers up to date. Using AMD Radeon R9 200 GPU - all dials in normal range while game is running. No other games I play ever crash, nevermind freeze my pc.

No minidump available.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• HoB2020HoB2020 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Hi again,

Been 6 days and no reply to this. :(

I've loaded the beta and the freeze is still happening. Not just on campaign map but also during battles. It happens randomly, with no warning. I can be playing for an hour or 5 mins before this happens. Started a new campaign on beta and got to my first big battle - winning against the odds and bang....freeze! This same pc runs TW:WH on high settings and large armies with no problems.

Becoming frustrated...does anyone have any suggestions? Tried everything I can think of.

btw, is this in the right section? I'm now thinking it should be in the "crashes" sub-forum.

Help!

Thanks again
  • CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 923Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    edited May 2018
    Hi @ HoB2020

Apologies that this is occurring for you, we've passed this along to our QA team for further investigation. Would you also be able to provide us with your modified log.

Also I'm moving this to the performance section of our forum for Thrones of Britannia.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • HoB2020HoB2020 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Hi,

Thanks for reply.

The requested modified log is empty, however to be thorough here are the gfx and sound logs (beta).

Thanks