Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War Attila Macbook pro , the kings and emperors don't speak or attribute living characters

Lordanadi8Lordanadi8 Registered Users Posts: 1
I am playing Total War Attila on my MacBook Pro since last year and while watching some youtube videos I have come across a glitch in my game that whenever I am choosing a faction from main screen the faction leader stands still as if it is a picture and doesn't breath or move like in videos. Same is the car with the diplomatic tab the other faction leaders don't mimic what they are speaking and just stay still and only the sound is heard. please help me with this

Comments

• AmericanViking22AmericanViking22 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 76
    Wrong forum.
  • BurtReynoldsBurtReynolds Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6
    If you look in options there Should be a Box called 3d pictures or Something like that, tick that box and it should work
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 14,730
    Moved.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin