Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I need some help with Attila

GodofWar213GodofWar213 Registered Users Posts: 1
edited May 16 in Game Mods
So i downloaded the new 1220 mod on steam for Attila i even bought the two DLCs required it was fun but i decided i would wait abit more for newer updates however when i turned off all the mods the portraits was still there like the mongol portrait over the huns the cumans over the white huns kingdom of sicily banner of western roman empire and when i tried playing the mod ingame portraits was still there!! I tried to unistall the game on steam but it was the same i then deleted all the mods and it was still there! I unistalled the game again and it is STILL THERE i seriously dont know what to do anymore i have tried to go into the folders and delete potraits which i did but i am afraid if i by accident delete something important so i am seriously despereate for some help....