Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

game crashing during AI turn 156

deycidedeycide Registered Users Posts: 2
Hello, as the title says my game keeps crashing at the end of the AI turn n°156. I'm playing on a client modded through steam workshop.

Build number: 1.3.1
6213.1291362 (modded)

Description: During the AI turn, at the very last faction (Doomseekers), the game freezes, audio goes mute and a Windows popup comes up, reporting that the program stopped working.

I'm trying to attach all the files but in the bottom left of the screen i get a "the file failed to upload" little message.

I managed to attach only the files you can see here.

i tried some solution on the sega total war support, including a light lobotomy, with no results.

Thanks for any help you will give me

Comments

• deycidedeycide Registered Users Posts: 2
    still can't upload the remaining files asked (save game, minidump and modified)
  • HOCMANHOCMAN Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hi everybody,

I have the same problem than this gamer @deycide .
    My game crashes at the end of the AI turn, at the last very faction. Everything freezes, and the game disappear suddenly....
    I got mods from steam workshop too, but when I disconnect them it still doesn't work..
    We need help !

Thanks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file