Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Don't forget your 30th Anniversary Regiments!

CA_EllaCA_Ella Posts: 320Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team
edited July 2018 in General Discussion

With the 31st of May fast approaching, the 30th Anniversary Regiments of Renown will soon be entering Mortal Empires - make sure to pick them up!

You can download your 30th Anniversary Regiments here: https://dashboard.totalwar.com/home

For more information about the 30th Anniversary Regiments, check out this blog post: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/birthday-regiments-faq
Post edited by Grace_CA on

Comments

• MarcusIuniusBrutusMarcusIuniusBrutus Senior Member GermanyPosts: 1,739Registered Users
  • Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Posts: 2,503Registered Users
    Finally, I can recruit armies of Minotaurs to conquer the world of Classical Antiquity, and polish my Roman Legionaries armor to a mirror-like finish.

Seriously though, @CA_Ella , I think this actually belongs in the Total War: Warhammer section of the forums ;)
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,185Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    As Ella has pprobably left work for the day, I'll move it.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • BiesBies Junior Member Posts: 1,779Registered Users
    Slaanesh <3>:)

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• GW_84GW_84 Posts: 197Registered Users
    Return of the killer cows for the beastmen. Time to moo-tilate the enemy with these born moo-rderers.
  • SnapperaSnappera Senior Member Posts: 1,201Registered Users
    Thanks Ella! Those Mirror Guard are the most beautiful thing in the game.

I will finally be able to play fancy Chaos again.
    New Culture Pack - Total War Forums

Eternal Virginity: -2 provincial growth rate
    DLC Rage: 2x discontent from taxes
    PC Master Race Prices: -10% unit recruitment cost
    Inaccurate Historical Knowledge: Can recruit units from nearby factions
    Older Demographic: +25% Research Rate
  • KelefaneKelefane Posts: 1,512Registered Users
    Wait. We have to manually download these? They don't just come with the update?

• FinishingLastFinishingLast Posts: 4,142Registered Users
    Kelefane said:

You don’t really need to download them. It just unlocks them in steam. If you did it already for game 1 then you don’t have to do it again.
    Later
  • MerciiMercii Junior Member Posts: 897Registered Users
    Should this be pinned?

Kelefane said:

You don’t really need to download them. It just unlocks them in steam. If you did it already for game 1 then you don’t have to do it again.
    Oh okay. Well apparently I never had it unlocked until today. That is interesting. I do own both games but I have never played WH1, just WH2/ME. But it shows under my DLC now since I followed the link above. I guess that means im good?

Also, is there anything else like this I need to be aware of that I need to unlock on Steam?

Kelefane said:

Kelefane said:

Oh okay. Well apparently I never had it unlocked until today. That is interesting. I do own both games but I have never played WH1, just WH2/ME. But it shows under my DLC now since I followed the link above. I guess that means im good?

Also, is there anything else like this I need to be aware of that I need to unlock on Steam?
    Nope that was the only one. So far anyway. Now that it’s in your WH1 DLC history it’ll port to the 2nd game just like the rest of the DLC/FLC
    Later
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 4,501Registered Users
    When can I get them?

The 30th Birthday Regiments will be available on the 10th of August at the same time as the release of the Norsca DLC

Doh!

Kelefane said:

Kelefane said:

Nope that was the only one. So far anyway. Now that it’s in your WH1 DLC history it’ll port to the 2nd game just like the rest of the DLC/FLC
    Thanks. Yeah, I HAD THOUGHT I owned every single DLC until this 30th RoR stuff. But I guess it didn't matter since they aren't playable until the 31st anyway, huh? lol

Kelefane said:

Kelefane said:

Kelefane said:

Thanks. Yeah, I HAD THOUGHT I owned every single DLC until this 30th RoR stuff. But I guess it didn't matter since they aren't playable until the 31st anyway, huh? lol
    For the second game yeah. You could play them in game 1, but at this point not sure why you would.
    Later
  • KingVonClubsKingVonClubs Posts: 1Registered Users
    Can i get this units at any time or there is a time limit to claim them ?
  • StephinceStephince Posts: 2,433Registered Users
    May as well call them the 31st Anniversary Units ;)

(P.S. Stickie thread plx)
    Yes, this needs to be stickied. Also, something needs to be done/said over on Reddit too.

• TayvarTayvar Posts: 10,597Registered Users
    Bies said:

Slaanesh <3>:)

Morathi is also happy to see that the Mirror Guard are finally join the Mortal Empires campaign.
  • NeoYasNeoYas Posts: 620Registered Users
    Kelefane said:

Kelefane said:

Do you have Bretonia?

• MrMecHMrMecH Posts: 2,142Registered Users
    I hope we will get something like 31th anniversary. :D
    SHUT UP GIVE US GHORGON!!!!!

• NeverBackDownNeverBackDown Senior Member Posts: 1,826Registered Users
    MrMecH said:

I hope we will get something like 31th anniversary. :D

Well it is possible. There 31st birthday is coming up.
  • Berg_Of_The_WestBerg_Of_The_West Posts: 522Registered Users
    Any chance that can we get patch notes? I hunger for the data!
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 7,141Registered Users
    Kelefane said:

Also, something needs to be done/said over on Reddit too.

Said no one ever on these forums. Until today :smiley: !
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • Combat_WombatCombat_Wombat Posts: 4,092Registered Users
    Awwww yeah can't wait for those... uh... slightly tinted Chaos Spawn and Forsaken...
    NeoYas said:

Kelefane said:

Kelefane said:

Do you have Bretonia?
    Yes. Ive played them in ME twice.

• corvocorvo Junior Member SpainPosts: 3,026Registered Users
    it says... "redeemed" for me, because i downloaded for warhammer 1 I guess.
    it that a problem?.
    Team Skavens

"Brother Skavens! Consider this... Until the coming of Vermek Skab, the Council of Thirteen placed me in command of this army"
    - Grey Seer Thanquol, ruthlessly taking command of the Nuln Invasion force
  • HarlecHarlec Posts: 302Registered Users
    corvo said:

it that a problem?.

Nope, like blood dlc it will transfer to game two.
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Posts: 5,559Registered Users
    corvo said:

it that a problem?.

It should be fine I'm pretty sure this is just for those that joined after Game 1 as it does say
    "If you already have the 30th Anniversary Regiments in Total War: WARHAMMER, your content will be automatically updated in WARHAMMER II."
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• corvocorvo Junior Member SpainPosts: 3,026Registered Users
    Harlec said:

corvo said:

it that a problem?.

Nope, like blood dlc it will transfer to game two.

corvo said:

it that a problem?.

It should be fine I'm pretty sure this is just for those that joined after Game 1 as it does say
    "If you already have the 30th Anniversary Regiments in Total War: WARHAMMER, your content will be automatically updated in WARHAMMER II."
    perfect, thanks for the responses.
    Team Skavens

"Brother Skavens! Consider this... Until the coming of Vermek Skab, the Council of Thirteen placed me in command of this army"
    - Grey Seer Thanquol, ruthlessly taking command of the Nuln Invasion force
  • PaulHPaulH Posts: 1,329Registered Users
    Can't wait to use these again :)