Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredHellstorm rocket battery bugged

SolgreatswordSolgreatsword Registered Users Posts: 4
edited June 2018 in Multiplayer Bugs
I was playing today and although hard to notice the hellstorm rocket has a bug or maybe a glitch that each time the artillery fires and then reload the artillery piece with the crew move a little forward before firing again. I played 10 matches versus the AI and the hellstorm did the same action. I don't know how to post a video to show the issue.
Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,036
    Hi @Solgreatsword

To record video's would it be possible to use the free recording software: OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), then post the video to the forum here.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file