Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredTTWII: Dark Elves Rites don´t became available.

ZoradarZoradar Registered Users Posts: 1
edited June 2018 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Hi there. I started playing the campaign. I was able to perform rites normally. I believe, it was after the quest "Perform Rite to Hakarti" was issued, that neither this one nor any of the other ones, become available to click even after doing the requisite for it.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Angel
Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• hobbie991hobbie991 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same problem, they're locked by prereqs but can't be unlocked. Happened after the last patch. Any ideas please?
  • OtjenynOtjenyn Registered Users Posts: 282
    Same problem here, quite annoying
  • Phantom4104Phantom4104 Registered Users Posts: 1
    I have this too and have raised it. I hoping for a patch - soon!
  • 42konyo42konyo Registered Users Posts: 783
    @Zoe_ill_narion

You're not running any mods right?
    If you upload a zipped save game with the issue it'll get picked up faster
  • OtjenynOtjenyn Registered Users Posts: 282
    Hello CA, is this going to be fixed?

This problem is occuring for campaigns after the last patch, and me and a friend had still a campaign running for the Dark elves, on legendary. Quest battles are unable to be done, since some requires you do to a rite. For example my friend can't do the Heartrender & The Darksword quest because he needs to do a rite which is hardlocked since last patch.

Besides that invading Ulthan is going to be a pain in the ass without Sacrifice to Atharti....

I can send you a savefile if you like.
  • Nieno69Nieno69 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Same... and you cannot finish the campaign because i have no dark arks..need 5

• CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,049
    Hi Everyone,

If you are having these issues please can you proceed to upload a save file of this occurring.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file