Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Game Will Not Start

hollis123hollis123 Posts: 3Registered Users
Recently bought a decent gaming PC and bought this game to go with it. But it wont work - When I hit 'Play' all that happens is that on the Steam 'Library' screen the game briefly registers as 'Running' and that's it.

I have reinstalled the game, twice verified the integrity of the game cache, and I have had no change in the situation.

Any help would be much appreciated as I am completely lost for what to do now.
Tagged:

Comments

• FronthalFronthal Junior Member Posts: 6Registered Users
    edited June 9
    driver version from your graphic card?, windows or mar (version)?
  • azzipekiliazzipekili Posts: 2Registered Users
    Maybe it is because you didn't download the redists.
    For Attila, you need Microsoft Visual C++2008 Redistributable-x86, Microsoft Visual C++2010 x86 Redistributable, Microsoft Visual C++2013 Redistributable(x64), Microsoft Visual C++2013 Redistributable(x86), Microsoft Visual C++2015 Redistributable(x64), and Microsoft Visual C++2015 Redistributable(x86).
    Download all of those, it works for me when I had the same problem with you.
  • meehizzlemeehizzle Posts: 1Registered Users
    This worked for me after trying absolutely everything else. Only had 4/6 of those files. I love you and will bear your children.