Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Where can I find Marble while playing as Settra?

NielspeterdejongNielspeterdejong Registered Users Posts: 294
So I need marble, but the closest source is within a settlement belonging to Lahmia, where they did not build the building needed for it.

I don't want to break my alliance with them, and I don't want to wait until I confederate them. Where is the other closest source? I'm about to head to the north and slay the Orcs, would they have some of those mines?

Comments

• vulocevuloce Registered Users Posts: 39
    not sure off hand but if you go to the crafting tab and where an item requires marble and click on it, it will take you to the settlement that produces it.
  • NielspeterdejongNielspeterdejong Registered Users Posts: 294
    Well that's just it, the closest one is in a settlement belonging to an ally, and I don't want to break my alliance with them, but I do want that item which requires the marbles (the blade of Ptra for Settra).
  • vulocevuloce Registered Users Posts: 39
    Who is the ally?
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 39,821
    edited June 2018
    Can't you trade with the ally or somebody else?

Edit: Misty Mountain is the first one to the North, then Zvorak.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • endurendur Registered Users Posts: 4,069
    Trade with High Elves and Dark Elves. They have two or three sources each.
  • daelin4daelin4 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,513
    edited June 2018
    Mortal Empires?
    Zvorak, a minor settlement owned by Border Princes at the start of the campaign, has marble.

Actually there is a marble source very close to Khemri's starting position, in Ash River province, the Springs of Eternal Life minor region, owned by the Necrarch brotherhood faction.

Beyond these, there are two other sources immediately north of Athel Loren, in Wissenland and Parravon.

Corrected action is the most sincere form of apology.
  • Horus38Horus38 Registered Users Posts: 934
    I think you can click on any resource in the crafting screen and it will show you the nearest source.