Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Can We Plz Get Gor-Rok The Great White Lizard As Fourth Lizarmen LL After The Prophet Of Sotek

2»

Comments

• KayosivKayosiv Senior Member Posts: 2,422Registered Users
    But a warning that it was gross would have been polite.
    Space Frontier is a sci-fi themed board game I've designed for 2-4 players. Please take a look and enjoy our free Print-and-Play at FreezeDriedGames.com

If you have any questions about tactics or mechanics in Total War Warhammer multiplayer, feel free to PM me.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Posts: 5,165Registered Users
    O_o

There's a toad with a mouse in it's mouth. If that's not a warning to not click "play" if you're easily grossed out I don't know what is, lol!
  • WyvaxWyvax Posts: 975Registered Users
    Here's how I think Itza should go down when it comes. Have the new FLC lord be Gor-rok, but Itza's unique mechanic would be summoning Lord Kroak similar to the Green Knight. Let's face it, he's the fantasy equivalent of the GEOM and more powerful than Nagash, there's no why to do him justice as a Legendary Lord without nerfing him like crazy. If he's a limited summon tied to a rite with an expensive price and loooong cooldown, it'd make his OPness acceptable for the campaign. Alternatively have him be a permanent end game summoned lord like Azrik the Maze Keeper, only available in campaign.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Posts: 1,082Registered Users
    Nazred said:

@Warlord_Lu_Bu I would have appreciated it if you had used a spoiler tag.

I dunno how to do that :( not forum savvy... hell, I can't even insert a meme :(
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • ben8vteduben8vtedu Posts: 2,266Registered Users

Nazred said:

I dunno how to do that :( not forum savvy... hell, I can't even insert a meme :(
    Highlight your text then click this button

To insert a picture, either upload an image from your pc or copy an image address and insert using this tool

Keep Grombrindal in KaK, K8P should be 10 slots, Dogs of War should be a horde, DoC should be one race- Change my mind

Give us a Slayer Hero!
    ben8vtedu said:

Nazred said:

To insert a picture, either upload an image from your pc or copy an image address and insert using this tool

Jeez... it's that easy? damn...

The image thing is fine... I know how to do that... but moving images, no... if I put the moving picture in there, it gets stuck! and ruins the whole thing...
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin

ben8vtedu said:

Nazred said:

The image thing is fine... I know how to do that... but moving images, no... if I put the moving picture in there, it gets stuck! and ruins the whole thing...
    I've had that happen a couple times. Save the image then upload the file. Or try another source for the image address.
    Keep Grombrindal in KaK, K8P should be 10 slots, Dogs of War should be a horde, DoC should be one race- Change my mind

Give us a Slayer Hero!
    ben8vtedu said:

ben8vtedu said:

Nazred said:

I've had that happen a couple times. Save the image then upload the file. Or try another source for the image address.
    Ah, thank you very much for the help.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 10,872Registered Users
    Nakai is a better choice.

1 LL for each type of LM.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwards, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • NemoxNemox Posts: 2,261Registered Users
    Gonna have to get some Tiktaq'to up in here
  • RockNRolla92RockNRolla92 Posts: 564Registered Users
    Nakai, cause I wanna have a monster mash against the Troll king.
  • kufareekufaree Posts: 206Registered Users
    Gor-rok is a perfect choise for free l.lord because they use krok-gar's skeleton and boom.
  • crazycrixcrazycrix Posts: 242Registered Users
    kufaree said:

Gor-rok is a perfect choise for free l.lord because they use krok-gar's skeleton and boom.

Same goes for Kroak, they use Mazda's skeleton and boom... + Kroak is here with us from 5th edition, Gor-rok on the other hand... (7th you know :smiley: )
    crazycrix said:

kufaree said:

Same goes for Kroak, they use Mazda's skeleton and boom... + Kroak is here with us from 5th edition, Gor-rok on the other hand... (7th you know :smiley: )
    I sould have add literally Mazda's skeleton :smiley:
  • Total War ftwTotal War ftw Member Posts: 1,184Registered Users
    Who is the most OP Lizardmen LL lorewise?

Kroak by a good margin :smile: nobody surpasses venerable Lord Kroak, he is so power that he showed his middle finger to dying :smiley:

Kroak is powerful.... but I mean.. come on guys... a magic caster? if the Slann were as powerful in game as they are in the Lore... then yes... totally... but what is he going to do in game?! cast a weak spell on a single unit... run out of mana... and have to prod the enemy to death with his toad paws?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

GIVE US DA GOR ROK WHO GONNA SMASH, BASH AND THRASH THINGS!
  • Wargol5Wargol5 Posts: 1,216Registered Users

Kroak is powerful.... but I mean.. come on guys... a magic caster? if the Slann were as powerful in game as they are in the Lore... then yes... totally... but what is he going to do in game?! cast a weak spell on a single unit... run out of mana... and have to prod the enemy to death with his toad paws?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

GIVE US DA GOR ROK WHO GONNA SMASH, BASH AND THRASH THINGS!
    Why playing Gor-rok when you already have Kroq-Gar ?
  • NemoxNemox Posts: 2,261Registered Users
    edited June 2018
    Kroak had only one OP spell in TT (Deliverance of Itza), but as a Relic Priest had buffs to forces around him. Might make Temple Guard closer to the terror they should be...

Could be special hero or something for the Lizardmen LL to summon as a rite? (Works perfectly if they are Itza). Beats just having generic Relic Priests and adds a lot of oomph to Itza faction. Alith Anar got a special rite and unit so I don't see this as being too much for CA.

PS: This would mean Gor-Rok would be less "spam Saurus" like Kroq, and more likely to bring magic/temple Guard or Blessed forces. Itza being the vault of the Old Ones and all.
    I thought the old ones viewed undeath as bad. How did Kroak get around that?
    Itharus said:

I thought the old ones viewed undeath as bad. How did Kroak get around that?

Technically he's still dead, but his immortal soul still clings to his worldly husk. His skeleton isn't reanimated or anything, it's just "possessed" so to speak.

Give us a Slayer Hero!
  • Combat_WombatCombat_Wombat Posts: 3,859Registered Users
    How about a little optimism here? We might get end up getting red skink and big saurus AND dead toad! Then giant krox would the green Knight of the lizardy world.
    Tehenhauin and Nakai would be super.

We already have Mazdamundi and Kroq'Gar for the other two... I have to agree with @Vanilla_Gorilla on this one.

'Cept I want Tehenhauin first >.>
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 34,419Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Closed at OP's request.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
2»
This discussion has been closed.