Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Just an innocent lil' meme

adjung#7086adjung#7086 Registered Users Posts: 365

Forward onto Slaughter.

Comments

• Sinter KlausSinter Klaus Registered Users Posts: 95
    "WoOoN'T yOu BeliEvE iT"
    To me, Sons of Sigmar...
    text
  • Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,355
    edited June 2018
    The monstrous secret is an 'old friend' meme itself anyway :D

They should have made an anagram like 'Lord Fiend' or something.

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
  • uriakuriak Registered Users Posts: 4,437
    The old friend meme is almost 100% on the community behalf, though.
  • adjung#7086adjung#7086 Registered Users Posts: 365
    Nyanko73 said:

That would have been great, especially if they were to add another DE LL in the pack.

Forward onto Slaughter.
  • dagothdagoth Registered Users Posts: 36
    CA just closed thread when user's complain about delayed FLC. just great communication with users.
  • sieahsieah Registered Users Posts: 1,055

My fav, not mine though, sorry if considered stolen now.
  • Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Registered Users Posts: 1,571
    So true :D

However today we'll probably get "silence" instead of "more blood"~
    #JusticeForTzeentch #JusticeForMonogods

WH Novels:

- Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
    - Gilead's Blood: 8/10
    - Riders of the Dead: 9/10
    - Empire in Chaos: 9/10
    - Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
    - Mark of Heresy: 7/10
    - G&F: Trollslayer: 8/10 (re-read)
    - G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
    - G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
    - G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
    - G&F: Beastslayer: 7.5/10
    - G&F: Vampireslayer: 7/10
    - G&F: Giantslayer: 7.5/10
    - The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade vol. one: 8.5/10
    - Drachenfels: 6.5/10
    - Genevìeve Undead: 7.5/10
    - Silver Nails: 9.5/10
  • DerpyRoxasDerpyRoxas Registered Users Posts: 3,348
    1 hour left for another tease, I guess.
  • Valkaar#2507Valkaar#2507 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,870
    dagoth said:

CA just closed thread when user's complain about delayed FLC. just great communication with users.

CA didn't close that thread, a mod did. Because it devolved into an argument about Nazis and autism.

Not saying I like how the monstrous secret has been marketed. But the forums brought that closure on themselves.
  • #902441#902441 Registered Users Posts: 7,499

1 hour left for another tease, I guess.

They usually come out at 15:00 here in Blighty, so another two.

If everyone's really that miffed about this, wouldn't the best thing be to not discuss it and ignore it when it comes out?
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.
  • Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,355
    This secret thing has been teased to death. I agree we should just forget about it.

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
  • Shaal_Shaal_ Registered Users Posts: 121
    Yep forget about it.
    It can come out today or the next year for what we know, so ...
  • Rochaid29#5392Rochaid29#5392 Senior Member Austin, TXRegistered Users Posts: 1,444

So true :D

However today we'll probably get "silence" instead of "more blood"~

if we do it means that their super-duper marketing department was planning to milk the "secret" for weeks in this lame a$$ way.
  • FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 5,332
    Still nothing. I feel empty inside.
  • DerpyRoxasDerpyRoxas Registered Users Posts: 3,348
    What the flock is happening to CA
  • Otters007#7127Otters007#7127 Registered Users Posts: 1,626
    This is ridiculous. Spending all this time teasing one damn unit, that should have come on the release of the dlc anyway.
  • Arthas_Menethil#3421Arthas_Menethil#3421 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,368
    Nyanko73 said:

It's only 'old friend' if it is not for the Dark Elves.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• Combat_WombatCombat_Wombat Registered Users Posts: 4,092
    If they aren't going to just tell us what the damn thing is then they can stay quiet. Tuesday-Teaseday I will gladly skip.
  • MrJadeMrJade Senior Member ArkansasRegistered Users Posts: 7,166
    edited June 2018
    Fossoway said:

Grace said yesterday on Reddit nothing would be said today. Did you not believe her?
  • Bies#4376Bies#4376 Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,847
    Damn that hole is so deep and dark :o

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

Well, it's a ridiculous situation, so we may as well laugh at it. What's the biggest let-down it could possibly be, realistic or otherwise?

I'd say a summonable Shadowblade for Hellebron. Doesn't tie in remotely with what hints we've got really, but it's something I would pay money to see the forum reaction to.
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.
  • MrJadeMrJade Senior Member ArkansasRegistered Users Posts: 7,166
    Arsenic said:

Well, it's a ridiculous situation, so we may as well laugh at it. What's the biggest let-down it could possibly be, realistic or otherwise?

I'd say a summonable Shadowblade for Hellebron. Doesn't tie in remotely with what hints we've got really, but it's something I would pay money to see the forum reaction to.

Biggest letdown? A single new LL item that you can only find randomly like a few others.
  • GrinnerzGrinnerz Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 68
    MrJade said:

Fossoway said:

Grace said yesterday on Reddit nothing would be said today. Did you not believe her?
    So, the same as last week?
  • steam_164511531915TqL1vw0steam_164511531915TqL1vw0 Registered Users Posts: 760
    edited June 2018
    Dont know for this secret but this is a highest record time a have ever seen for a HOTFIX.
    All clap for CA amazing job........
  • Maedrethnir#1968Maedrethnir#1968 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 17,371
    MrJade said:

Fossoway said:

Grace: "Jokes on you I’m still on holiday tomorrow. I’m not announcing ANYTHING".

For the sake of CA I hope there are other people capable of uploading image/video.

For the sake of CA I hope there are other people capable of uploading image/video.

They probably don't dare after the response to the last upload.

"Come on, someone's got to upload that "The chalice isn't near full.." teaser, who is it going to be?"

"Err..umm..I don;t know any of the passwords, Grace has them."

"Me neither."

"Nor me."

"Can't someone get hold of her and ask for them??"

"I would, but I sprained my texting finger."

"I would, but I'm scared of her."

"We're ALL scared of her, that goes without saying."

"Fine, we won't put anything up. After all, they're a tolerant bunch our playerbase, you told me how overjoyed they were at the Krell reveal and the multiplayer maps."
  • B1ing3rmanB1ing3rman Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 357
    Lol for God's sake I hope they change their communication policy. Just say what are you working for and end this stupid nonsense that only produces fake hype, disappointment and angry customers.
  • capybarasiesta89#4722capybarasiesta89#4722 Senior Member Bath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 5,463

Lol for God's sake I hope they change their communication policy. Just say what are you working for and end this stupid nonsense that only produces fake hype, disappointment and angry customers.

So they rely on one person in this case Grace to post announcement, and if she was away for Month because of say personal reasons or whathever, then no one else can post it?

Devs stop your work, you can't do anything until next month, wait for announcement by one person in multi milion company.
    h1feizw8yzk6.jpg
    Haven't you supposed that was simply Grace jesting and they didn't have any news scheduled for today at all?

By Sigmar, are gonna people be anxiously waiting everyday now?