Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Just an innocent lil' meme

2»

Comments

• capybarasiesta89#4722capybarasiesta89#4722 Senior Member Bath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 5,463
    uriak said:

Haven't you supposed that was simply Grace jesting and they didn't have any news scheduled for today at all?

By Sigmar, are gonna people be anxiously waiting everyday now?

By Sigmar yes, it was suppose to be revealed last week.
    h1feizw8yzk6.jpg
  • RockNRolla92#9743RockNRolla92#9743 Registered Users Posts: 2,294

uriak said:

Haven't you supposed that was simply Grace jesting and they didn't have any news scheduled for today at all?

By Sigmar yes, it was suppose to be revealed last week.
    I'm not sure they have ever made people wait this long after a teaser(2 teasers!) have they ?
  • #902441#902441 Registered Users Posts: 7,499
    uriak said:

Can only speak for myself, but I moved into "Mild amusement" territory today, and hope this situation continues unabated, so I can derive as much entertainment as possible from it.

Don't think I've ever seen a marketing campaign this ill received since New Coke.
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.
  • Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,355
    Let's just forget about it guys.

I guess the team got some problem delivering on time so they asked the community managers to do some sort of 'not enough blood has been spilled yet' blabla talk without telling us how much was needed so they could play with the numbers all they wanted and tease again and again.

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
  • MrJadeMrJade Senior Member ArkansasRegistered Users Posts: 7,166
    Arsenic said:

uriak said:

Can only speak for myself, but I moved into "Mild amusement" territory today, and hope this situation continues unabated, so I can derive as much entertainment as possible from it.

Don't think I've ever seen a marketing campaign this ill received since New Coke.
    I'm with Arsenic. I'm just amused. After AOF, the only 2 things that got my goat were Norsca and the poor showing of Q&C. When Norsca's release was botched on the 31st I was highly amused.

At this point I just expect nonsense.

Ella hasn't even made a comment in a week at this point.
  • HeresyHoundHeresyHound Registered Users Posts: 8,285
    It is pretty funny how consistently CA shoots themselves in the foot .
  • capybarasiesta89#4722capybarasiesta89#4722 Senior Member Bath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 5,463
    Nyanko73 said:

I guess the team got some problem delivering on time so they asked the community managers to do some sort of 'not enough blood has been spilled yet' blabla talk without telling us how much was needed so they could play with the numbers all they wanted and tease again and again.

In that case they should step up and say something, so far watching all dev teams and social media they post update on regular basis, not just at sharp 4pm or only Tuesday and Thrusday, they don't have to be 24/7 but at least different days, different time, everybody is like nahh only Tuesday for announcements, and 4pm nothing so let's move on. This is getting more and more annoying tbh, didn't mind it at all first time.

One thing I like about EA/DICE of course can't forgive them what they did BFV, is that ACTUAL DEVS are posting stuff personally and answer questions, for TW it seems like only Social Media person is doing it.
    h1feizw8yzk6.jpg
  • DerpyRoxasDerpyRoxas Registered Users Posts: 3,348
    Well, Ella is online... perhaps.
  • Maedrethnir#1968Maedrethnir#1968 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 17,371

Nyanko73 said:

In that case they should step up and say something, so far watching all dev teams and social media they post update on regular basis, not just at sharp 4pm or only Tuesday and Thrusday, they don't have to be 24/7 but at least different days, different time, everybody is like nahh only Tuesday for announcements, and 4pm nothing so let's move on. This is getting more and more annoying tbh, didn't mind it at all first time.

One thing I like about EA/DICE of course can't forgive them what they did BFV, is that ACTUAL DEVS are posting stuff personally and answer questions, for TW it seems like only Social Media person is doing it.
    That is what social engineers do. Classical conditioning at its best. Tuesday? Newsday, woof woof! Thursday? Newsday, woof woof! It also allows CA to slack, people put their expectations in certain days and then don't feel more agitated than usual in case of no news. Pack must be managed!

I'm not sure whether it came be to as intentional scheme but most definitely it is being exploited right now.

This monstrous situation adds more fuel to the idea that secret unit is nothing more than CA's attempt at damage control because of DLC's drama.
  • Reeks#2417Reeks#2417 Registered Users Posts: 10,378
    Are people enjoying the wait for their mystery content ;)

Some serious teaser´s them tricksters at CA :D

The oceans of salt generated by this latest genius marketing stunt will feed the entire staff at CA for ages to come..........even the Council Of Thirteen could not have planned it better.

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • urbanmechurbanmech Registered Users Posts: 1,239

Perhaps....nothing?
  • DerpyRoxasDerpyRoxas Registered Users Posts: 3,348

Perhaps....nothing?
    For Flock Sake, you are right.
  • Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Registered Users Posts: 1,571
    edited June 2018
    Today in a nutshell ~

#JusticeForTzeentch #JusticeForMonogods

WH Novels:

- Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
    - Gilead's Blood: 8/10
    - Riders of the Dead: 9/10
    - Empire in Chaos: 9/10
    - Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
    - Mark of Heresy: 7/10
    - G&F: Trollslayer: 8/10 (re-read)
    - G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
    - G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
    - G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
    - G&F: Beastslayer: 7.5/10
    - G&F: Vampireslayer: 7/10
    - G&F: Giantslayer: 7.5/10
    - The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade vol. one: 8.5/10
    - Drachenfels: 6.5/10
    - Genevìeve Undead: 7.5/10
    - Silver Nails: 9.5/10
  • Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,355
    At least we can laugh about it. Well, until some morons in EU decide memes are forbidden, which by the way is in the works for real XD

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
  • #902441#902441 Registered Users Posts: 7,499
    Nyanko73 said:

At least we can laugh about it. Well, until some morons in EU decide memes are forbidden, which by the way is in the works for real XD

I had to look that up, and dear me, it's true.

If I had any regrets about how I voted..
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,787
    Since this is just a comment on business practice thread, in danger of moving into the bashing realm, moved to Chat, for now.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.