Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressLoading screen craches

ReeksReeks Posts: 2,018Registered Users
edited July 2018 in Crashes
So for a few days my game have been crashing to desktop, starting slowly with only specific saves not working its spreading to other saves now, as i write it makes a certain campaign i got going unplayable.

Build:v1.4.1

7450.1400824(modded)

Detailed description:Game crashes to desktop while loading screen is active after a battle, can´t even load specific saves to get back into the campaign now.

Reproduction Steps:
-
-
-

Details of any solutions that have already been attempted: deactivation of mods one by one, a clean installation of newest graphic card drivers

Regards Reeks
Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• ReeksReeks Posts: 2,018Registered Users
    Is there any way to find out if it´s just a mod of mine that´s the culprit? If yes how?

Thanks in advance.
  • CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 1,036Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi @Reeks

Thank you for providing us with these files, we've now passed this along to QA for further investigation.

In regards to it been modded the modified log file will assist also.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file