Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressDwarf Lord Beard bug

ThaneMurthor12ThaneMurthor12 Registered Users Posts: 490
edited July 2018 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Build : v1.4.1
7450.1400824 (modded)

During a battle I noticed something odd with the Dwarf Lord's beard, in essence when he looked up, his beard was stiff as a board, like he used hair spray or pig grease in it or something and let it dry to become stiff. I am not entirely sure if this is a bug or not but maybe you guys at CA could take a look at it?

To reproduce, just pick a regular Dwarf lord as your lord and have him fight a skaven lord on a mount.

Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

"In the centuries I have been the High King, our enemies have thought us weak, cowards hiding in the deepest, darkest places. Heh, fools! Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, etched in blood! Clan Gurnisson! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman! The Urks must pay, Let them come..."

"One wrong put right, yet the Great Book of Grudges...remains full..."

- High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer.

Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,036
    Hi @ThaneMurthor12

Thank you for providing us with the above files, we've now passed this along to QA for further investigation.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file