Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Blood

LaelysLaelys Junior MemberPosts: 78Registered Users
No Blood ?????

Comments

• InocybeInocybe Posts: 135Registered Users
    Probably in late july
  • FossowayFossoway Posts: 1,243Registered Users
    Probably july 31st, judging by their past records.
  • Emperor_NapoleonEmperor_Napoleon Posts: 64Registered Users
    Fossoway said:

Probably july 31st, judging by their past records.

Probably August 1st and then using the time zone justification.
  • BolshevikBolshevik Posts: 93Registered Users
    its coming sometime in 2020

ABOVE: Soviet officer Alexey Yeremenko leads his men into combat. He was killed seconds after this photo was taken near Voroshilovgrad, Ukraine - July 12, 1942.

My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bolshevik-/
  • CA_EllaCA_Ella Posts: 156Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team
    Laelys said:

No Blood ?????

Blood will be released this summer.
  • MattzoMattzo Member United KingdomPosts: 1,432Registered Users
    "this summer" rather than "this July"?

Not that I am overly fussed myself but it's an interesting distinction!
    "Everything in war is simple. But the simplest thing is difficult."
  • MrMecHMrMecH Posts: 1,788Registered Users
    CA_Ella said:

Laelys said:

No Blood ?????

What What What!?​
    SHUT UP AND REWORK BEASTMEN CAMPAIGN & SKILL (AND THEN GIVE US GHORGON)

• kennedys44kennedys44 Senior Member Posts: 149Registered Users
    Damn so seems like not even July. I've been holding off playing until blood was released. Very disappointing.
    CA_Ella said:

Laelys said:

No Blood ?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god, now they've even gone back on the ridiculously delayed July release.

This is just amazing. If anyone needed further proof that CA don't care about ToB, this is it.
  • LaelysLaelys Junior Member Posts: 78Registered Users
    I think many CA employees have received fake blood thrown at them for buying very expansive fur coat (because they're so rich ?). This generated a strong feeling of discomfort everytime they have to work on a blood back, which would explain why blood packs are always released very tardy.
  • GunKingGunKing Posts: 515Registered Users
    The playerbase for this game will probably go up once you guys release the blood pack. I know I'll come back to playing once it happens.

I completed exactly one campaign and then walked away. I want to experience Viking Age Britain in its full glory.
  • MrJadeMrJade Senior Member Lansing, MIPosts: 7,119Registered Users
    CA_Ella said:

Laelys said:

No Blood ?????

This is a huge change. You said July. I expect it in July.
    Thrones of Britannia: 69/100
    Warhammer II: 73/100
    Warhammer: 79/100
    Attila: 70/100 [Age of Charlemagne: 72/100]
    Rome II: 49/100
    Shogun II: 93/100 [Fall of the Samurai: 95/100]
    Napoleon: 58/100
    Empire: 53/100
    Medieval II: 90/100 [Kingdoms: 90/100]
    Rome I: 88/100
    Medieval I: 92/100
    Shogun I: 84/100
  • ArgonArgon Senior Member ItalyPosts: 1,428Registered Users
    GunKing said:

The playerbase for this game will probably go up once you guys release the blood pack. I know I'll come back to playing once it happens.

I completed exactly one campaign and then walked away. I want to experience Viking Age Britain in its full glory.

same
    My favorite factions in TW titles:
    Rome 1 - House of Julii
    Medieval 2 - Milan
    Empire - England
    Napoleon - France
    Shogun 2 - Tokugawa
    Rome 2 - Macedon
    Attila - Western Roman Empire
    Warhammer - Empire (Karl Franz)
  • FafnerFafner Posts: 23Registered Users
    No blood, no play!
  • andreb12321andreb12321 Posts: 8Registered Users
    Without blood the game lacks a bit of realism. Sincerely hope blood comes soon like beggining of august
  • SkyjackSkyjack Posts: 78Registered Users
    This was truly a bad decision, making everyone wait.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 33,856Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    According to Jack's new interview, stickied above somewhere, the blood pack will release when the beta is completed and turns into a release version.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • AxelradAxelrad Senior Member Posts: 561Registered Users
    MrJade said:

CA_Ella said:

Laelys said:

No Blood ?????

According to Jack's new interview, they pushed back the blood pack in order to push up the Allegiance update. Which honestly seems like a good decision to me - it's getting a much larger change into the game quicker.

If we throw a fit anytime a release date is delayed, that just incentivizes CA to never communicate planned release dates, in case they decide something needs to be delayed.
  • Jim1974Jim1974 Member Posts: 80Registered Users
    Axelrad said:

MrJade said:

CA_Ella said:

Laelys said:

No Blood ?????

According to Jack's new interview, they pushed back the blood pack in order to push up the Allegiance update. Which honestly seems like a good decision to me - it's getting a much larger change into the game quicker.

If we throw a fit anytime a release date is delayed, that just incentivizes CA to never communicate planned release dates, in case they decide something needs to be delayed.
    What would be a good idea is if they gave a release window for stuff, so they would not say July and upset people when it gets put back. They should say Blood will be released sometime between July to August depends on bug fixes etc. Spreading your bets will stop people moaning when its not released in July, but if it does come earlier in the window people will be happier.
    Can't wait until August 31st when it's announced the blood pack will come out "Probably before the end of 2018."
    Technically, here's what they said : It’s going to be ready this summer (most likely July). Notice the likely. They never set any date.
    Inocybe said:

Technically, here's what they said : It’s going to be ready this summer (most likely July). Notice the likely. They never set any date.

They actually did say it would be out in July in the June blog post, but then later edited it to say "most likely July" after they decided to delay it. And now it won't even be July, but late August. Stop defending them on this issue: they blatantly have delayed it several times.
  • wildmugatowildmugato Senior Member Posts: 463Registered Users
    CA_Ella said:

Laelys said:

No Blood ?????

Summer? Well it almost over..

"I have a fields of BLOOD-less bodies" when can I start seeing the effects of conquered areas ?
    ========================================== The Wild Mugato ==========================================

TOTAL WAR / Thrones of Britannia / Warhammer 1 & 2 / Attila /
    Rome 1 & 2 / Rome - Alexander / Empire / Napoleon / Shogun 1 & 2 / Medieval 1 & 2 / Medieval Barbarians /
    All games listed have all DLC's & Packs that were offered /

====================================================================================

CA_Ella said:

Laelys said:

No Blood ?????

Summer? Well it almost over..

"I have a fields of BLOOD-less bodies" when can I start seeing the effects of conquered areas ?
    In England, where CA are based, summer includes August too.
    Summer also include September (until the 20-21-22th) :p

Inocybe said:

They actually did say it would be out in July in the June blog post, but then later edited it to say "most likely July" after they decided to delay it. And now it won't even be July, but late August. Stop defending them on this issue: they blatantly have delayed it several times.
    I found this in the forum by accident : https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/220594/blood-pack-coming-probably-in-july#latest
    This post dating June 5 cleary quotes "It’s going to be ready this summer (most likely July)". The June blog post have been posted the same day. In conclusion: They never said it would be out in July. Stop spreading fake news dude.