Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What the Teams are Working On July 2018

CA_EllaCA_Ella Posts: 143Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, SuperAdmin, Community Team

As always, the Total War teams have been hard at work on their respective projects – and this month there’s quite a lot of things to update you on.

Check out the July 2018 edition of What the Teams are Working On here: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-july-2018

Comments

• TheodoreTheodore Member Posts: 86Registered Users
    edited July 19
    I appreciate some of the changes, such as the new building chains, but what Total War really need's is the ability to bargain for territories through diplomacy.
    By the way, China's warring states period would make an ideal setting for a total war game.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warring_States_period
  • kruggkrugg Posts: 4Registered Users
    Nice lets keep the Warhammer going, cant wait for the next big update
  • anton123lolanton123lol Posts: 4Registered Users
    CA plz fix shogun 2 servers
  • SchepelSchepel Senior Member Posts: 1,395Registered Users
    CA, why do you make it so hard for me to choose? I want to play RTW2, Saga and WHTW2.

Not to mention I am neglecting several awsome games... And these are the holidays, too!
  • TyphoonBlazeTyphoonBlaze Posts: 36Registered Users
    edited July 22
    Schepel said:

CA, why do you make it so hard for me to choose? I want to play RTW2, Saga and WHTW2.

Not to mention I am neglecting several awsome games... And these are the holidays, too!

hahaha sure i do want those game but after rome 2 ancestral update i had been persuaded by rome 2 beautifulness i have warhammer 2 but im not loving much :wink: ..

Warhammer 2 is not that great tho cause of the lack of battlemap and condition in the opposite side thrones have the great siege map . warhammer got its winning point on the variety of the fantasy feel and im not a big fan of fantasy . but warhammer 2 community has build the awesome battle map in the steam workshop. So u might think twice before buying those games.
  • CrannCrann Posts: 9Registered Users
    This blog posts are great! Never saw a producing team so concerned with the players and listening to feedback.
  • rotariirotarii Posts: 2Registered Users
    Theodore said:

I appreciate some of the changes, such as the new building chains, but what Total War really need's is the ability to bargain for territories through diplomacy.

yes!! this would be huge! I want to buy and sell land! it would make for a whole new win strategy! I want to buy land from my allies that are in my regions. and sell them land or gift them land that might be better for them.
  • discoplicediscoplice Junior Member Posts: 12Registered Users
    Stop putting up new content to WH2, fix the **** game first!
  • twc01twc01 Senior Member Posts: 465Registered Users
    Fantasy Team – pre-production

The next fantasy is a warhammer 3 correct? this has already been established right?
    “If you come across your enemy’s ox or donkey wandering off, be sure to return it. If you see the donkey of someone who hates you fallen down under its load, do not leave it there; be sure you help them with it.
    exodus 23 4-5
  • MoophMooph Posts: 5Registered Users
    How about you fix the jank ass leadership in this game. Especially for orcs wtf they scatter and then comeback and slaughter random **** with or without a leader.
  • alsaadialsaadi Posts: 17Registered Users
    Please
    Please
    Please
    Please
    Please
    Please
    Please
    Please
    Please

Great Diplomacy,

The choices of diplomacy, for example, the losing faction lose the army and make it pay a sum of money to weaken the economy and parts of the countries it occupied, and I can leave part of my land and create a faction to be under my protection and be my ally and create an alliance between me and others against a strong enemy
  • TalzaneTalzane Posts: 1Registered Users
    Didn't know where else to post this:

I'd like Medieval Total War 1 to be revisited, either a patch for it to work on windows 10, or perhaps a refurbished edition that works on windows 10 and has had a graphics overhaul. Not asking for a brand new, fancy RTW2 or WH2 style game, just an improved upon Risk style game where I won't have to buy $80 of DLC in order to play all the factions.
  • TeddyloonieTeddyloonie Posts: 2Registered Users
    As stated above, id really love to have the gift region or include regions while negotiating in diplomacy with other factions.

Also would be great if you finally could fix the fact that you start with trade agreement with every single faction on the map in Total War Sage: Thrones of Britannia, and remove it so that you yourself can decide who to trade with as otherwise it destroys a major part of being a Viking Sea King which gains no sea sickness which makes it perfect for raiding by sea, but as it stands now if you try to raid one faction you get a major penalty with every single faction on the map which really, really sucks and makes it really hard to do any raiding by sea which i believe is a major part for the Viking Sea Kings.
  • Eljay244Eljay244 Posts: 1Registered Users
    Hey guys are you ever going to bring back the armour changing effect from Medieval 2? The one where a units armour appearance changes depending on the level of armour they have upgraded to?
  • polipo21polipo21 Posts: 2Registered Users
    Hey guys, do you have any info about next upcoming DLC or FLC for Warhammer 2?
    I can't wait for it :neutral:
  • mcar110mcar110 Member United KingdomPosts: 371Registered Users
    @CA_Ella Can we please get another ‘What the teams are working on’ update soon?