Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A small suggestion

johanrosenjohanrosen Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 232
edited July 2018 in Ancestral Update Support
It would be amazing if we could get a shortcut button for the various concerns, in this case a character that have an unassigned skill. It's somewhat bothersome to manually locate all the concerns. I think there is button for this exact thing in Attila, where clicking it automaticly takes you to the concern mentioned in the warning window.

Gustavus Adolphus
Libera et impera
Acerbus et ingens
Augusta per augusta

Comments

• Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Registered Users Posts: 4,159
  • happycompyhappycompy Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 355
    Thirded!
    HappyCompy's Rome 2 video emporium

Completed Campaigns:
    ETW: Italian States, Mughal Empire

Shogun 2: Uesegi, Date, Shoni

Rome II: Rome, Venetii, Bastarnians, Pontus, Athens

Attila: Franks (minor), Vandals (cultural)
  • XMetalliXMetalli Junior Member GuatemalaRegistered Users Posts: 13
    on the top of the minimap there is some icons you can click, over there you can see, all your provinces, armies and al the events of the turn as well, if you click on the armies one, you are going to have highlighted the armies that have pending skills the generals and the agents, its easy to use, the option is there, you just need to explore the UI
  • johanrosenjohanrosen Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 232

on the top of the minimap there is some icons you can click, over there you can see, all your provinces, armies and al the events of the turn as well, if you click on the armies one, you are going to have highlighted the armies that have pending skills the generals and the agents, its easy to use, the option is there, you just need to explore the UI

I'm aware of this thank you, but I just thought it would be neat to have it like in Attila.
    Gustavus Adolphus
    Libera et impera
    Acerbus et ingens
    Augusta per augusta