Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Game Breaking Bug - Siege Towers Completely Broken

Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior MemberPosts: 18,402Registered Users
edited August 2018 in Allegiance Update Feedback
Units no longer path through siege towers. When you dock them on a wall, the unit that used them will immediately climb down and vacate the tower and the siege tower will be treated as basically non-existant.

This makes sieges absolutely unplayable and with it about the entire game since you practically can't play any siege assaults.

This bug needs to be fixed ASAP. I see no sense or need in playing the game any further as long as this bug persists.

Discovered during my East-Anglia campaign while laying siege to Stamford.

Comments

• Jack_Lusted_CAJack_Lusted_CA Creative Assembly Brighton, UKPosts: 1,346Registered Users, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    This issue seems to be linked to Steanford, initial testing to check other settlements using the same map such as Waerincwicum does not show this issue but Steanford does.
    Game Director - Thrones of Britannia

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 18,402Registered Users
    Well, if it's just a bug with that one settlement it isn't quite game-breaking, should however be fixed ASAP regardless.

• Jack_Lusted_CAJack_Lusted_CA Creative Assembly Brighton, UKPosts: 1,346Registered Users, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Yes we will fix this issue before the full release of the Allegiance update. Our testing shows it is just this one settlement affected by this issue.
    Game Director - Thrones of Britannia

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • billybob1billybob1 Posts: 44Registered Users
    I have the same bug in Steanford.. Playing West Seaxe. Auto resolve is the only way around it.
  • Yeol_the_ClumsyYeol_the_Clumsy Posts: 9Registered Users
    I had this bug with other settlements too. I don't remember explicitly which ones, but until now I had the same problem with two other settlements then Steanford. Maybe it's related to the type of city wall?
  • MonzUn_MonzUn_ Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited December 2018
    This issue is still present in Casteltoun as of 2018-12-28
  • Jorvik21Jorvik21 Junior Member Posts: 3Registered Users
    Confirm bug at Casteltoun on all the walls (tried each) as of 12/31.
  • dd209dd209 Posts: 1Registered Users
    Can confirm this bug still exists at Castelltown as of now.