Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Suggestion - governors

Maciej1988Maciej1988 Registered Users Posts: 16
Hello CA
I know it's late but maybe in next update can you add governors like attila? Now as far as i know characters can only get experience as commanders so a lot of figures has low level and they cannot use intrigues. It's historically correct and it'll add diversity to gameplay. Thank you for your work at rome 2 :smiley:

Comments

• ca_dionissievca_dionissiev Registered Users, CA Staff Posts: 178
    Thanks for the suggestion @Maciej1988

It is a bit late into the project indeed, but we will have the option in mind for the eventual next updates :)

Thanks again!
    Cheers,
    Ivan Dionisiev
    CA Sofia QA Team

FORMAL DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • Maciej1988Maciej1988 Registered Users Posts: 16
    Thank you for reply. I really like your rome 2 updates and dlc. I think all rome 2 community also appreciate communication with your team. Great work!
  • BuhyrBuhyr Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 188
    Thanks for taking it into account hope to see governors like Attila !
  • Donofwar3Donofwar3 Registered Users Posts: 62
    Yes i would love if they add governors if i cant get a governor at lest let me set regions where the house's control.

For Barbarian factions. It would be cool when they change there goverment type if the player or other faction kill there leader in battle that would trigger a power struggle in there nation t would start a succession War. That would give the player time to aprive.

Plus i would if you add more land for the nomdic faction and add a some proto slav to there. Units roster. And add a population pool. THANK YOU SOFIA TEAM