Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Giveaway for Rise of the Republic DLC

VolcanykVolcanyk Posts: 11Registered Users
edited August 7 in Community Content
Not sure if this is the right category to post in but I'll give a shot either way!

So I'm doing a giveaway like it says in the title, for the new Rome 2 DLC campaign. Been watching a lot of Kings & Generals lately so that got me extra hyped as well. Do recommend checking them out on youtube if you like history etc.

I've also been playing a lot of legendary campaigns on my stream, and I'm going to be doing the same for the factions in Rise of the Republic. I also play factions that chat recommends to me, ATM we are on Suebi, while we did Pontus earlier and Iceni before that.

I understand that these things are cheesy and kinda scummy to do so I'll be "hiding" the link right here. If any of you are interested, I will be doing the giveaway some time tomorrow, so make sure to drop by if you want it for free :)
“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”