Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[Bug] Factions who begin the campaign allied do not share LOS

happycompyhappycompy Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 355
edited August 2018 in Ancestral Update Support
Play Armenia on the IA campaign. You start off defensive allies with Pontus, but you cannot see their line of sight like defensive allies normally can.

Solved
HappyCompy's Rome 2 video emporium

Completed Campaigns:
ETW: Italian States, Mughal Empire

Shogun 2: Uesegi, Date, Shoni

Rome II: Rome, Venetii, Bastarnians, Pontus, Athens

Attila: Franks (minor), Vandals (cultural)
Post edited by happycompy on

Comments

• MigzMigz Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 316
    Although Pontus begins as Armenia's Defensive Ally, Armenia doesn't have a Military Access treaty with Pontus at the beginning of the campaign.
    Negotiate one of those at the start, advance one turn, and shared sight will be enabled. I just checked myself.
    The Military Access treaty is required for shared sight with all allies as far as I'm aware of.
  • happycompyhappycompy Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 355
    Migz said:

Although Pontus begins as Armenia's Defensive Ally, Armenia doesn't have a Military Access treaty with Pontus at the beginning of the campaign.
    Negotiate one of those at the start, advance one turn, and shared sight will be enabled. I just checked myself.
    The Military Access treaty is required for shared sight with all allies as far as I'm aware of.

Doh!! Thank you, now I feel stupid.
    HappyCompy's Rome 2 video emporium

Completed Campaigns:
    ETW: Italian States, Mughal Empire

Shogun 2: Uesegi, Date, Shoni

Rome II: Rome, Venetii, Bastarnians, Pontus, Athens

Attila: Franks (minor), Vandals (cultural)
  • MigzMigz Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 316