Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

net income 143000 gold per turn as Suebi German,does anyone got any higher than this?

guineawolfguineawolf Junior MemberPosts: 194Registered Users
edited August 11 in General Discussion
now i have net income =143,000 gold per turn= as Suebi German and 4,279,000 gold treasuries in the coffer with 16 warband(army/legion) at command(with a lot of expensive =sword master= in them...) =with no cheating=,this is my personal record in 3/third games (sparta,romans then suebi germans) ,does anyone got any higher than this?

please show out,dun be shy!!
me personal found out that in =rome 2= barbarian factions can earn more than civilize factions,i am playing =arverni celts= that got 20 percent industrial income bonus,i am curious may that =arverni celts= will achieve more income? or better records???

actually i try to remind you guys,it seems that germans are the cheapest troops that barbarian factions can offer!!and after reading = the art of war of sun sze=,=孫子兵法=,the =commencing war/battles= section=作戰篇=,i found out the whole section it try to tell is the whole war is relating to cost of production,cost of supplying,cost of transportation,totally about cost of logistics,logistics,logistics!!!that means the most part of cost of war!!! that means all war is about money!!! especially the modern warfare that cost more!!!

there is only 1 problem come out,that is that i have not much stuff to buy /shop and spent these gold!!!
THERE IS NO CRIME IN WAR!!! EXCEPT THE WAR ITSELF IS A CRIME!!!!!
WAR IS SWEET TO THOSE WHO NEVER EXPERIENCE IT!!!ESPECIALLY EXPERIENCING WAR IN """TOTAL WAR""" IS TOTALLY SWEETER!!!
Post edited by guineawolf on

Comments

• gholingholin Member Posts: 878Registered Users
    I don't know how the heck you do this. In any Total War game, I've rarely gotten income per turn above 20 to 30k and that's from raiding factions and owning a lot of territory. Is that from taxes or raiding and stuff?
  • AntonaknAntonakn Posts: 42Registered Users
    My higher score is 15-20 thousands without cheating and with kush by trading almost any faction and have all spicy sources under my kingdom.

How you do that let us know...
  • guineawolfguineawolf Junior Member Posts: 194Registered Users
    edited August 9
    gholin said:

I don't know how the heck you do this. In any Total War game, I've rarely gotten income per turn above 20 to 30k and that's from raiding factions and owning a lot of territory. Is that from taxes or raiding and stuff?

haha! just show out the secret to satisfy your curiosity!

i own more than 100 settlements and more than 10 complete province,and indeed having highest tax rate and owning =Ephesus=,the region that have the wonder that offers 10 percent bonus tax rate,that is how!! hahaha!! wonderful right???

but i am fighting spartans,perhaps that will make me spent a lot of money to recruit raw recruit to spent those spartans ,hehe!!

me also got surprise by 1 player that have a province got more than 10k income last time(me also asking the same =how the heck you do that?= question too!!then me try to calculating every combination of buildings and temples,still cannot find out the solution!(damn!) me still wonder/curious what is his highest net income record!!!??),now i have no wonder how he do that /achieve that ,i suppose that must be the result of the highest tax rate then!!!
    now my britannia province also got more than 10k income each turn too (with highest tax rate and 27 percent tax edict of coz!)
    WAR IS SWEET TO THOSE WHO NEVER EXPERIENCE IT!!!ESPECIALLY EXPERIENCING WAR IN """TOTAL WAR""" IS TOTALLY SWEETER!!!
    edited August 11
    to try issue highest tax rate,you need to spent extra 15 public order to collect that much ,try take (Ammonium?) from Libya province that got wonder that offers 4 public order(factionwide) and research that maximum public order (aproximately add 9 public order bonuses!),that is total 13 public order,and build at least 1 temple that offers highest public order! or build more than 1(2 public order temple,1 for 8 public order,2 for 16 public order mostly...) temple in each province for the starting period!!!

also take Ephesus region that got wonder that offers 10% tax rate bonus(factionwide) at Asia province,

if you want to make your troops/warriors fight longer in battles?take at least Dacia province that got wonder that offers 10% morale bonus(all armies) and 1 more region that got wonder that offer 5% morale bonus (all armies)(that i forget which 1 oredi...)
    edited August 9
    if you want enjoy huge income to spent?? try playing ARVERNI or ROYAL SCYTHIA that own (20% industrial income bonuses)!! build more mines and build that building that offers (30% mining income bonus) and (20 % morale bonus),that will offer high morale bonus for your troops to fight longer in battles and higher income for mining and industry!!!

dun spent your precious =food= supply to build minor settlement city hall,try spent food supply on province capital tribal oppidum that offers 800 gold each turn only!!!(for barbarian settlement only???civilize faction only got 400 gold...)

with highest tax rate at the same time? enjoy =shopping=!!!

ah! also can try playing MASSILIA with 20% trade income bonuses too!!!
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Posts: 4,838Registered Users
    If manipulating numbers like that is enjoyable to you, I recommend the profession of: accountant, if you have not already completed your education. Follow up with a masters in finance... and you can play this game IRL.
    edited August 10
    Itharus said:

If manipulating numbers like that is enjoyable to you, I recommend the profession of: accountant, if you have not already completed your education. Follow up with a masters in finance... and you can play this game IRL.

nope,actually i most love about game of war!!

like they said=War is a dangerous game,my lord!=and a very fun game indeed!!! 1 of an extreme sport!! another extreme sport i know about is with womens....you know what i mean...

war is an activity about the highest efficiency and effectiveness and highest disiplined(highest performance!)

and 學海無涯!活到老,學到老!=there is no limits to learning! live to the old age,learn to the old ages then!!

Google translation is
    Learning sea is boundless! Live and learn
    Not saying you're wrong but let's just stick with English on the forum. Thanks.
    Post edited by dge1 on
  • gholingholin Member Posts: 878Registered Users
    Thanks! I think that's amazing you are getting that much a turn. You could pretty much afford a million stacks of soldiers lol. You'd never need to worry about public order when every town has a 10 stack army garrison. :) I'll have to try some of your ideas to get rich!
    edited August 9
    gholin said:

Thanks! I think that's amazing you are getting that much a turn. You could pretty much afford a million stacks of soldiers lol. You'd never need to worry about public order when every town has a 10 stack army garrison. :) I'll have to try some of your ideas to get rich!

even you can get that much rich,you still being limited by rome 2 limited army quantity you can command,too bad :( ,me so much miss those time when i can recruit and build unlimited army in rome 1,i can own at least 400,000 militia hoplites to overwhelming roman legions in rome 1, i missed those days...... :(

ah! i forget! actually Suebi Germans's "barrack" can provides 6 units of garrisons each!!! that means normally you can build up to 2 buildings 12 units of garrison plus 5 units of town center,means minor settlement can also at least provide 17 units of garrisons,and province capital can provide maximum 20 units/an army of garrisons...so i suggest try suebi germans...hehe..

and suebi germans own the best cheap base infantry=club levy,they are good at club/axe low armor penetration melee actions,with mass they can deal with /overwhelm heavy cavalry too!! and their cost only 200 gold each and 50 gold upkeep each turn,it is so cheap!!!they is only 1 thing that need your concern,that is you will need to upgrade the club levy's morale as high as possible so they can fight longer in battle!!

except roman cornelia 50% upkeep auxilia that got much more cheaper that is...
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Posts: 4,838Registered Users
    Trying to see how much I can rake in with Rome in my newest GC game now O_O
    Itharus said:

Trying to see how much I can rake in with Rome in my newest GC game now O_O

GC game???
    gholin said:

actually previously/before this me also got surprise by 1 player that have a province got more than 10k income last time(me also asking the same =how the heck you do that?= question too!!then me try to calculating every combination of buildings and temples,still cannot find out the solution!(damn!) me still wonder/curious what is his highest net income record!!!??),now i have no wonder how he do that /achieve that ,i suppose that must be the result of the highest tax rate then!!!

actually it is that player that achieve that much income first!!! not me....hehe...

edited August 10

Itharus said:

nope,actually i most love about game of war!!

like they said=War is a dangerous game,my lord!=and a very fun game indeed!!! 1 of an extreme sport!! another extreme sport i know about is with womens....you know what i mean...

war is an activity about the highest efficiency and effectiveness and highest disiplined(highest performance!)

and 學海無涯!活到老,學到老!=there is no limits to learning! live to the old age,learn to the old ages then!!

Google translation is
    Learning sea is boundless! Live and learn
    Not saying you're wrong but let's just stick with English on the forum. Thanks.
    yeah! yours more accurate!!! thanks for reminding me!!!

actually my english are not that good! that is why i use straight chinese...sorry to ???...

edited August 10
    Antonakn said:

My higher score is 15-20 thousands without cheating and with kush by trading almost any faction and have all spicy sources under my kingdom.

How you do that let us know...

always check out your provinces's public order,if they all reach 20 to 30 extra public order,then you can consider raise your tax level then....actually completely raise the tax level to maximum level from normal level just cost you 15 public order only...try check those out!!! and enjoy spending gold!!!enjoy shopping!!! too bad it ain't got =items/artifacts= to buy to equip my generals like in three kingdom totalwar,or there will be more to shop!! me personally find that there are not much places/opportunity to spend these large lum sum of gold!!!

fine horse,best armor and best weaponry(equip the general to increase his survival/hitpoints?),or some books like "art of war of sun sze"=(increasing command radius of generals)? "art of military"=(equip generals to increasing army's troops's training/exp/reducing army's upkeep cost?) ?

edited August 10
    can we spend that huge net income of 143,000 gold to recruit/hire mercenaries generals like CARTHAGE used to too? there are only 3 generals to hire,but my greek nobles has rebel/civil war,me suddenly lost half of my legions/warband,i need more than 3 generals to hire immediately,actually i am hoping can find better generals choice in mercenaries roster to hire...hehe..not just factional general choice...

actually CARTHAGE used to hire a old greek mercenaries general to train and lead CARTHAGE new recruit armies to defeat roman legions in the history,i just forget which year oredi....

and plz CA inrease the more mercenaries unit type to the mercenaries roster to let us hire them to fight for us!!! especially in eastern provinces,not much good/hard infantry mercenaries to hire though...
  • nodulousnodulous Senior Member Posts: 877Registered Users
    I've had nearly 200,000 on a few occasions. The best I can find at the moment is this:

text
  • HachirokuHachiroku Junior Member Posts: 15Registered Users
    edited August 13
    I have had campaigns where I made around 200k but politics as rome is a real gold sink. I have a current one where I make 80k a turn and never have enough money because promotions cost so much. They are a great gold sink tbf.
    edited August 13
    nodulous said:

I've had nearly 200,000 on a few occasions. The best I can find at the moment is this:

text

wah!!! holy mercury!!!348,000 gold net income per turn??? now i am curious!! which faction you are playing/commanding???and in which campaign actually then??? what kind of bonuses that faction have offer???

but even yes my suebi germans isn't fully develop actually!! coz i try to build a lot of bronze forge that provides 6 units german's garrison each building and 17 units garrisons for minor settlements!! just try to create a defensive wall/line to fend off those hostile neighbours,that means my suebi german can earn more net income if it is fully develop!!!(there is still at least 1/5 settlements that is full with garrisons buildings....too bad...that is....

i am fighting spartans that is why i build up so many garrisons!!! i am worrying spartans armies will break through my defensive line and invade my homeland Germania!!! and Aegyptus province and near by nabataea province and libya province those my southern food production base!!!
  • nodulousnodulous Senior Member Posts: 877Registered Users
    I'm playing Armenia in ED. They are a satrapy of the Sassanids. One of their research techs lets you raise 2 extra armies, up to 18 and 2 extra fleets + extra agents and edict.
    edited August 13
    nodulous said:

I'm playing Armenia in ED. They are a satrapy of the Sassanids. One of their research techs lets you raise 2 extra armies, up to 18 and 2 extra fleets + extra agents and edict.

i think i have to save money for empire divided oredi....coz my favourite is to doing total overwhelming to my enemies by numbers/quantity....flood them!!!