Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Suggestion To Improve Family/Politics Gameplay

Thalmus33Thalmus33 Posts: 9Registered Users
Hey guys,

Firstly I would like to say thanks for making this game. I love it and have played since launch. I also really like the changes in the Allegiance Beta.

One of the features I really like is how you can manage your family and secure heirs etc and help forge alliances by marrying off your daughters strategicallly. I really think that this could be improved and built on further. It would be great if there was a way to view the family tree of other rivals and try to further your goals by killing certain generals or governors in order to further the interests of your own family such as getting a nephew or grandson into a position of power in a rival kingdom etc. Would add a kindof Game Of Thrones element to the game.

Comments

• DominicomucciDominicomucci Senior Member Posts: 405Registered Users
    That would be cool, like in the grand strategy games but i think they would be unlikely to be able to put it into this game, it maybe something mods could do though. I would love to have something like that in!!