Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Maybe Silly Question About Mixu's LL

FraxinusFraxinus Posts: 168Registered Users
Hey everyone!

So, I was going to wait for the official release of the Lizardmen DLC, but I got so fed up with CA constantly delaying it and putting other content releases before us that I decided to take matters into my own hands. I was super happy when I found that Mixu's second Legendary Lord pack contained my boy Gor-rok, at the head of the Itza faction - the faction and Lord that I was hoping for the most!

So I started up a Mortal Empires campaign as him, and took a look at his statline. I was... disappointed and confused.

So, Gor-rok is supposed to be this goliath of a Saurus who has gone hand-to-hand with Greater Daemons. I was expecting his stats to be something like Throgg's or Grombrindal's - an absolute monster in melee to make up for the fact that he can't get a mount.

Instead, he had a very lackluster not-quite-3000 health (somewhat laughable when compared to Kroq-Gar's 4700-ish, and almost 6000 on lord like Grombrindal), with very average melee stats and weapon damage for an Oldblood. Am I missing something here, is the UI just displaying wrong, or what?

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file