Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Legitimacy & the Mide campaign

The Mide campaign Kingdom Victory requirements currently demand the player to annex four factions. This is done by acquiring enough of the Legitimacy currency (20) and spending it. However, the amount of Legitimacy the player is able to earn is disproportionate compared to the amount lost to "Natural Decline". I am simply not able to gather enough Legitimacy, and If I want to gather enough to use for annexation I will never be able to use it to enact edicts.

Yes, I could earn some more legitimacy by conquering all the factions I want to annex, but that is a bit counter-productive.

I have not been able to come up with a reason why removing natural decline would cause any imbalance.

Comments

• riadachriadach Posts: 161Registered Users
    They are also planning to allow raiding to increase legitimacy.
  • InocybeInocybe Posts: 144Registered Users
    They broke legitimacy in the allegiance update 2. They removed the fair, which was a steady way of winning legitimacy. They also increased natural decline of legitimacy. And above else, state-wide decree cost legitimacy...
    The kingdom victory for mide is not achievable now.
    I thought they added raiding to incrase legitimacy, but no, I lost 2 legitimacy by raiding.
    Need to be fixed.
  • riadachriadach Posts: 161Registered Users
    They plan to add raiding to increase it but haven't done so yet.
  • InocybeInocybe Posts: 144Registered Users
    I would like to see natural decline of legitimacy going back the way it was. I don't know if its possible to go 40+...
  • Felix_CarnifexFelix_Carnifex Junior Member Posts: 23Registered Users
    +1 for this thread.

Legitimacy has gone from a main campaign mechanic to non-existent in Beta 2. Please revert to how it was or make it relevant to the campaign again.
  • Jack_Lusted_CAJack_Lusted_CA Creative Assembly Brighton, UKPosts: 1,346Registered Users, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    As previously said we will be changing it so that raiding increases Legitimacy.
    Game Director - Thrones of Britannia

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • PlushybunnyPlushybunny Posts: 31Registered Users
    I started a Mide campaign yesterday.

Jack_Lusted_CA saied in August 2018, nearly a YEAR ago, that they'll change it.

It never happened. Mide is still unplayable. You can't get any legitimacy but by fighting your neighbours. Raiding pretty quickly eats up your little accumulated legitimacy.

I mean, I like CA pretty much, but when one of them says something like "As previously said", as if he was annoyed by us - and then they don't change it after another year - then I feel a bit disappointed.