Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

When you're in a lovely good mood, enjoying your holidays, but suddenly...

Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Posts: 1,094Registered Users

Ya 'now what i'm talking about :D

WH Novels:

- Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
- Gilead's Blood: 8/10
- Riders of the Dead: 9/10
- Empire in Chaos: 9/10
- Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
- Mark of Heresy: 7/10
- G&F: Trollslayer: 6.5/10
- G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
- G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
- G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
- G&F: Beastslayer: 8.5/10
- G&F: Vampireslayer: 7/10
- G&F: Giantslayer: 7.5/10
Tagged:

Comments

• makar55makar55 Posts: 1,423Registered Users

he is bad troll, that's all
  • Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Posts: 882Registered Users
    Tut tut, Gotrek. You know this is against the rules. I did chuckle though.

However...

The person in question does have a sense of humour.

@Vanilla_Gorilla Does this give you one of those warm fuzzies?
  • LudboneLudbone Posts: 856Registered Users
    edited August 2018
    @Gotrek_Beastslayer how could you be against Gorilla? He will flag you now. Man, you should really delete this meme and create another one about how Chaos races sucks for no reasons and why they should not get **** with future updates.
    JK nice meme!
    Beastmen: where is the love?

• Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Posts: 1,094Registered Users
    It's just a Humor-MEME, bois :D not a...witch hunt... ;)

WH Novels:

- Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
    - Gilead's Blood: 8/10
    - Riders of the Dead: 9/10
    - Empire in Chaos: 9/10
    - Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
    - Mark of Heresy: 7/10
    - G&F: Trollslayer: 6.5/10
    - G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
    - G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
    - G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
    - G&F: Beastslayer: 8.5/10
    - G&F: Vampireslayer: 7/10
    - G&F: Giantslayer: 7.5/10
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 12,100Registered Users

However...

You know me, I always appreciate a good meme. Gotrek's alright, not a big fan of his memes but I appreciate it. I imagine this thread will be another version of it.

That whole thread is a dumpster fire. I made a 1 line flippant comment at 5:47 AM after just waking up which I clarified soon after and the entire thread became derailed by trolls who made it all about how much they dislike me. All while I contributed zero fuel to the fire aside from flagging abusive comments.

I gather a lot of those folk want to blame me for their reactions. If people can't control themselves that's on them. If people want to waste their time writing abusive messages about me because they don't like something I said then power to them.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Posts: 882Registered Users

However...

You know me, I always appreciate a good meme. Gotrek's alright, not a big fan of his memes but I appreciate it. I imagine this thread will be another version of it.

That whole thread is a dumpster fire. I made a 1 line flippant comment at 5:47 AM after just waking up which I clarified soon after and the entire thread became derailed by trolls who made it all about how much they dislike me. All while I contributed zero fuel to the fire aside from flagging abusive comments.

I gather a lot of those folk want to blame me for their reactions. If people can't control themselves that's on them. If people want to waste their time writing abusive messages about me because they don't like something I said then power to them.
    Shucks. Don't feel bad. Maybe a "sorry guys, what I should have said..." response might have been better than flags for dousing the flames. I 'preciate you, you big ape. You contribute a lot to this forum, even when stirring the pot. Don't take people's responses too personally. A lot of those weren't meant as abuse. You know how it is on here... Fire and brimstone! You gotta pack your flameproof gear.
    edited August 2018

However...

Shucks. Don't feel bad. Maybe a "sorry guys, what I should have said..." response might have been better than flags for dousing the flames. I 'preciate you, you big ape. You contribute a lot to this forum, even when stirring the pot. Don't take people's responses too personally. A lot of those weren't meant as abuse. You know how it is on here... Fire and brimstone! You gotta pack your flameproof gear.
    S'all good. I haven't worried about that since back in the day. I remember I logged onto Warcraft servers and this one creep pm'd me death threats. The creep did it 3-4 times. Because I was young I took it seriously for a few weeks.

Anyway, randoms disliking me on a forum is nothing. As I said, if that gives people their jollies go ahead. Maybe I could've done more to stop the dumpster fire, but no one can seriously accuse me of fuelling it. They can accuse me of sitting back and watching it with a smile, but that's it.

And I do stir the pot on occasion, but folks both over, and underestimate me. I didn't mastermind that fire, wasn't even slightly intentional. That was just my nature. I did find it funny though.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • GodWillTellGodWillTell Posts: 511Registered Users

severe and fair

#FORGHORGON
    edited August 2018

severe and fair
    I know right? I'm so upset by it. You should spend 30 minutes making a meme (I don't know what your time's like Gotrek but this would take me about 30) and then make a thread. It'll totally make me rage.
  • GodWillTellGodWillTell Posts: 511Registered Users

severe and fair
    I know right? I'm so upset by it. You should spend 30 minutes making a meme (I don't know what your time's like Gotrek but this would take me about 20) and then make a thread. It'll totally make me rage.
    Don't blame me if you say asinine and biased statements and then you get despised. It's your fault.

#FORGHORGON
    edited August 2018

severe and fair
    I know right? I'm so upset by it. You should spend 30 minutes making a meme (I don't know what your time's like Gotrek but this would take me about 20) and then make a thread. It'll totally make me rage.
    Don't blame me if you say asinine and biased statements and then you get despised. It's your fault.
    That's not a meme! Do a meme! Meme! Meme!

*Crowd chants*
  • HondlisHondlis Junior Member Posts: 513Registered Users
    Yeah.... Gorilla is that SJW guy, who is doing SJW that nobody appreciate.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 34,790Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Closed.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
This discussion has been closed.