Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Co op, Head on Head multiplayer Rome 2 Total War

makbinmakbin Posts: 2Registered Users
Hello! Can there not be a 4 player co op or a 2v2 head on head added for Rome 2 Total War? Personally I have some friends that I like to play Total war with but we still miss out on the experiance where we can all choose multiple factions in a campain and enjoy it togheter!

I understand that it`ll take long until your next turn and the battles might seem like forvever, but seeing as you`ll choose between a 2 player co op and a 4 player co op, you can just switch if you find it that this takes to long for your taste. And seeing as units can be gifted, maybe not that boring in a battle after all!

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• alexanderthegrunt2alexanderthegrunt2 Posts: 4Registered Users
    I think this would be a good idea too, but one problem i have with multiplayer is that when capital is taken, the game ends, even if you control all the map, have loads of armies etc... do you know of a way to fix this?
  • makbinmakbin Posts: 2Registered Users
    I personally belive that if you have a 1 on 1 head on head I can understand the capital taking objective and im fine with it. But I belive and recommend that they should remove that objective for campains hosted on more than 2 players.