Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War: WARHAMMER II - Reinforcement Beta feedback thread

2»

Comments

• ScrashScrash Registered Users Posts: 1
    *Reinforcements should now enter the battlefield from the expected direction.

I can't understand how it works with sieges of settlements. For example there is still a problem with random Reinforcements arrival in Atel Loren map and other wood-elfs cities...
  • Demonking96Demonking96 Registered Users Posts: 1
    a enemy army attacks me with another on HIS back, but in the batlle the reinforcement come after me. that´s the opposite direction!
  • AstroCatAstroCat Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 401
    Should we still be running this beta? With the VC DLC and patches?
    Home/Gaming PC: : [email protected]/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra/ (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro/950 Pro/970 EVO/Saitek X52 Pro/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro/Win10 Pro 64bit
  • JackGuarrelsJackGuarrels Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited December 2018
    I want to ask the same that AstroCat. Is this still needed?
    PLEASE answer.
    EDIT: Already answered in other post. This Beta seems to be included in the new update.
  • jagaru1jagaru1 Registered Users Posts: 1
    This still seems broken on the coast beta. I keep having enemy reinforcements spawn behind my starting position and my reinforcements behind the enemy's starting position, despite their positions on the world map pre-battle. Really not fun being forced into a Wood Elf cross-fire in which artillery becomes useless as the crews are always in range of arrow fire and immediately die.
  • BierTempelierBierTempelier Registered Users Posts: 257

What is this BETA test about ? Will reinforcements also be possible in Multiplayer and Custom battles ?
  • BierTempelierBierTempelier Registered Users Posts: 257
  • epic_160095107267RzXYm7Mepic_160095107267RzXYm7M Registered Users Posts: 328
    Played as vampire Counts standard / slow difficulty.

Felt like I had no economy even when I owned x5 provinces stacked mainly on income construction.

I had x3 armies with a lot of zero upkeep skeletons.

Felt like I was.going to have to own a lot more provinces before I could field many new units.

After about 80 turns stopped and went back to the original.

I think the economy needs work.

Having to own massive landmass but with no armies to defend, with slow movement. Just not really fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file