Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

This terror/group requires a media expert

davedave1124davedave1124 Senior MemberPosts: 970Registered Users
Moro Islamic Liberation Front

Can anyone work out why this group isn't taken as seriously has they should?

Comments

• BrakierBrakier Posts: 1,423Registered Users
    edited August 29
    that name becomes MILF whit only letters lol

i guess the reason it arent taken seriously by the west is that they are not affecting the oil supply.

• greycatgreycat Senior Member Posts: 2,329Registered Users
    Are you asking why they are not listed as a terror organization in US?

"With Arroyo’s election, the Philippine government and the MILF resumed peace talks, which have continued on and off to date. To encourage progress in the negotiations, the Arroyo administration convinced the United States not to designate the MILF as a Foreign Terrorist Organization in the early 2000s, as then-President George W. Bush wanted to do."
    source:http://www.start.umd.edu/baad/narratives/moro-islamic-liberation-front-milf
  • CogreCogre Senior Member Posts: 2,056Registered Users
    Reminds me of red dwarf series 12.

Mechinoid intergalactic liberation front
    KRYTEN: I'm some kind of robot who's fighting this virus, and none of
    this exists, it's all in a fever, except for you guys, who really do
    exist, only you're not really here, you're really on some space ship in
    the future. Hell, if that's got to make sense I don't want to be
    sober!
  • CapricornianGoatCapricornianGoat Junior Member Posts: 20Registered Users
    edited September 2
    MILF reminds me of something naughty. LOL

I have no good words for the Arroyo administration. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo was more corrupt than HIllary Clinton.

That umd.edu website was an excellent information resource website, Greycat.
  • toontotalwartoontotalwar Junior Member Posts: 49Registered Users
    Nothin like a good MILF! just could not resist to post here!
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Posts: 620Registered Users
    Probably because they are being funded by the USA to destabilize a former ally that wants to abandon the USA (due to it's foreign policy and blatant support for terrorism) and build relations with Russia and China (the only 2 super powers that are actually fighting against the US-NATO Backed terrorists around the world). It's strange, because you'd think the world would have known this by now... considering it was the American CIA that helped arm, fund and train the "Mujahideen" in Afghanistan against the Afghan Communist Government (who requested Soviet support against US backed Terrorists). We can also see this is East Turkestan (Uighurstan) which is an Muslim majority area within the People's Republic of China, and unfortunately, countless operations by CIA operatives and contractors to cause revolts and destabilization has been uncovered by the CSS and other Chinese operatives.

It's a little amusing though... anyone that dares criticize Apartheid Israel or it's Greater Israel Project... or dares to speak out against US War crimes and illegal invasions of third world nations and regional destabilization projects gets the "Muslim Jihadi" attack, in the form of terrorism, assassination, over-throwing or full-scale rebellion and foreign intervention.
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan
  • CogreCogre Senior Member Posts: 2,056Registered Users
    Soooooo with that in mind be careful
    KRYTEN: I'm some kind of robot who's fighting this virus, and none of
    this exists, it's all in a fever, except for you guys, who really do
    exist, only you're not really here, you're really on some space ship in
    the future. Hell, if that's got to make sense I don't want to be
    sober!